13: BITCH, FUCK OFF

"what's your plan for the day?" Chenle asked, almost shouting because they were minding their own business, aka making out with each other.

Even himself and Jisung too, but they were just hugging together, they're still babies.

"Oi! What is the plan?!" Chenle said one more time, but they still didn't listen.

Renjun and Jeno were fighting and shouting at each other while Jaemin tried to calm the fuck down.

Mark and Donghyuck were in their own world, almost having a make out session, but Jaemin screamed at them because there were kids in the room.

Chenle was pissed and Jaemin was fucking tired of this bullshit. Chenle gave Jaemin the 'fucking stop them' look. Jaemin nodded and cleared his throat.

"YALL MOTHERFUCKERS BETTER FUCKING STOP BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS OUT FROM THIS FUCKING HOUSE, IM DEAD SERIOUS, BETTER LISTEN OR ELSE IM KILLING YALL!!" Chenle and Jisung were nodding and clapping their hands, proudly and with style.

All of them were silent, Jaemin was shaking his head in frustration, He may need some honey later to moisturize his throat for shouting out loud.

"Now fucking listen.." Jaemin took a deep breath, while the others payed attention to him.

"Today, we are gonna have a party, just a normal one, not that fancy ass party where you fuck and drink and stuff, a friendly one." He explained, the others only nodded, they doesn't dare to say anything, angry Nana is scary.

"And before doing that, since Jeno's lazy ass won't wake up early, we didn't get a chance to clean the house, so first, let's clean the fucking house first." He put his hands on his waist, sighed and looked at Renjun who's raising his hand up.

"Yes Junnie?"

"Uhm, are we gonna invite other people?" The older Chinese asked, Jaemin nodded.

"Yes, but not too much. Maybe we'll invite Yoora, Jinwoo and Lucas hyung, and maybe his friends, like Jungwoo hyung and Kun hyung."

"Can I invite Sicheng hyung? He's my brother." Renjun asked, Jaemin nodded.

"That's it? How about the decoration?" Donghyuck asked, Jaemin smiled at the older.

"About that, Chenle and Jisung will buy it." Jisung and Chenle hugged each other and nodded in agreement.

"What about Mark and Donghyuck?" Now it's Jeno's turn to ask.

"Well...You and Mark will clean the house while Donghyuck and I gonna cook the food, since you two sucks at cooking." Jaemin chuckled at them, while the other two pouted cutely.

"Aigoo~ Jeno is such a cutiee~~ Don't worry, Nana still hates you~" Jaemin pinched both of Jeno's cheeks, while Jaemin pouted his lips.

"Yah, stop flirting, and get your asses ready will ya?" Donghyuck deadpanned.

"Oof, yes sir. Now, Chenle and Jisung will buy everything that's on this list I made." Jaemin gave Jisung the list.

"And remember, don't make out in the store, get it?" They both nodded.

"Okay good, Donghyuck and I will go to the supermarket to buy some ingredients." Jaemin warmly smiled at the three of them.