27: CAFE

It was 6PM at the moment, Chenle and Jisung were sitting in a cafe that Chenle's mother owned, currently chatting with each other while waiting for Jaemin to get his job done.

But Jaemin told them that they should just go home rather than waiting for him for 4 hours long, but being a good friend they are, they declined and forced Jaemin to let them stay.

After all, Jisung got Chenle and Chenle got Jisung, of course they will stay there for a long time.

"Lele~ah...Just go home, it's boring staying here." Jaemin said, but Chenle didn't even bother.

"Lele~ah.."

"Jaemin hyung, it's fine. I have Jisung here, it's not gonna be boring. We're doing this for you." He smiled while replying, Jaemin sighed and continue his work.

He was making a coffee, for the costumers. It was a boy, he was quite tall, taller than him, even Jisung. He has that serious face when he's working on his laptop, he even ordered a Vietnam drip. Jaemin carefully pour the coffee into the transparent glass and added some creamer on top to finish it off.

He placed it on the tray and delivered it to the tall guy, who's focusing on his work. When he placed the tray, the guy suddenly grabbed his wrist, making Jaemin flinched a little.

"Yah.." he said, Jaemin was scared because his voice was so low and harsh at the same time, as if he was angry at Jaemin.

"Y-yes sir?" He was nervous, and scared as well.

"You're a friend of Mark, aren't you?" He laughed while smiling widely, what the fuck just happened?

"Huh? A-ah..Yes." he smiled awkwardly while holding on the tray.

"Wah! You're so cute! I'm Johnny, Mark's big brother." He shakes Jaemin's hand and then pinched his cheek.

Jaemin was in deep shock and confusion.

"Sorry to scare you, I was trying to make sure if you're the one who's Mark always talk about, Jaemin, right?" He pointed at Jaemin who only nodded his head.

"Aahh...Mind sitting down?" He asked politely, being a good boy he is, he sat down.

Chenle and Jisung on the other side of the room was too busy to even pay attention because they were so into each other.

"So, Jaemin, how's Mark doing?" The tall boy asked before sipping on his coffee.

"Hyung, I can call you hyung, right?" The guy just nodded and let Jaemin answer him.

"Hyung, I think it's better if you ask Donghyuck." He smiled, while Johnny seem to look confused.

"Dong- who?" The guy asked while forwarding his head slightly.

"Lee Donghyu- Mark hyung didn't tell you?" Okay, now what's going on here.

"What? Lee Donghyuck? Never heard of him?"

'What did Mark hyung do this time...' he thought.

Jaemin only stayed silent, it was rather awkward because Johnny keep on staring straight at him, because he needs some real explanation. Mark didn't tell his own brother? Something's not right.

"Yo~ hyung!" A familiar guy went inside the cafe while waving his hand.

Johnny's smile appeared on his face when he saw the seagull boy laughing at him with that cute smile he had.

"Eeyy Mark!" He stood up and high fived the boy, Jaemin wanted to smile but someone might call him crazy for doing so. So he stayed still at his place, pretending that he didn't saw the brother reunion time.