02: MOVING IN

"Na Jaemin, you better wake up or I'm throwing all your dirty albums!"

"Mom, stop shouting it's 5 in the morning, you're really irritating my ears..."

"Shut up and just follow my orders young man, I will not tolerate your disrespectful actions anymore, you better wake up and get dress, your dad's son Butler is waiting downstairs."

She left the room, and throw Jaemin's black hoodie at his face.

"That's my mother? No, it's my slave who's never gonna do whatever I fucking say."

He groaned and ruffled his hair, before heading to the bathroom.

___

"Na Jaemin! What took you so long in the bathroom?! It's been half an hour!"

"Mom stop fucking shouting at me! Do I really need to isolate your mouth again?!"

"You disrespectful child! Get your ass down here before I do something to your EXO collections!"

"Okay!Okay! Fine, I'm coming!"

He really love all his EXO stuff, he didn't even let his sister touch it.

He went outside from his room, and then he gets hit by a frying pan on his butt, luckily it ain't a hot one.

"Mom! Really?!"

"Yes you naughty child, now grab your bags and shits, the breakfasts are in the dining table."

"Geez...This is why our family ain't a peaceful one...It's like a fucking jungle because of the yelling and shouting."

Jaemin went inside his room again, grabbed his bag and all his other stuff which is the EXO things.

He sat in the dining room, with his dad and mom. The situation was awkward because there were no yelling and shouting.

Jaemin doesn't even give a shit about what's going on between his parents.

All he could think about was the guy who he has to live with.

He suddenly felt his hands shaking, because of nervousness.

He chewed on his food and drank all his chocolate milk.

"Mom...Hear me out, you too Dad. If something happens to me when I live with him, don't forget about me."

His parents were looking at each other before burst out laughing.

"Don't need to be all dramatic and shit kid, you'll be fine."

"Even though we hate you so fucking much, we won't do something that will make you suffer."

"Mhm thanks, mom, dad. And this is why we never talk with a calm voice. This shit doesn't suit our family."

Jaemin said they laughed together.

___

"Well, now it's your time to go son."

"Mhm, see you in never Na Jaemin."