04: KIND OR EVIL?

"Na Jaemin you better come out from that room right now or I'm blasting in!"

"Leave me alone Jenhoe! I told you to leave me the fuck alone!"

"How can I leave you alone you dirty ass unstraight flirty ass boy!"

"Why?! Just to to your room or something!"

"You know what? Fine, I won't come to you!"

"Nobody asked you anyway!"

Jeno went to his room, slamming his door and locking it.

Jaemin stayed silent, hugging his pillow and laid back down on his bed.

"Why...Am I like this? This is seriously annoying me.."

Jaemin rubbed his forehead and then checked his phone.

10 messages from Satansun😈
3 messages from birth giver 💩
1 message from bald oldman👴

"And now it's this? I even forgotten about that hoe..I really shouldn't disturb him, he's probably fucking with his boyfriend."

Jaemin opened his window widely, sitting on the side of it, with two cans of cola near him.

He opened one and drank it, then he heard some music coming from below. Which is Jeno's room.

"Yah! Turn it down will you?! It's 10 PM, fuckboi!"

"I'll do whatever I want, you shut the fuck up or I'm blocking you with a gag ball!"

"Ew you're even kinkier than me! Fine!" Jaemin tied a rope on some kind of basket and he tied it again on his window, making sure it doesn't fall.

He put a can of cola in it and then slowly lowered it down, to reach Jeno's window.

"Yah loser! Go to your window!"

"What do you want now Na fucking Jaemin?!"

"Just do what I say, while I'm still being nice to you!"

Jeno turned his speaker down, making his way through his window, glancing at it and then he spotted a basket hanging on a rope.

"Are you playing tricks on me?!"

"Who knows?!"

"I'll believe you on this one!" He opened the basket and there, he received a cola can, he smiled before putting his box of pocky inside it.

"Why are you being like this Na Jaemin?! Ugh fine I'll accept it, pull it up!"

Jaemin does as he said, he pulled it up and opened the basket.

He smiled widely at the sight of a box of pocky inside it, he untied the rope.

"Thanks so much idiot!"

"Well that's one way to say thank you! Besides, I don't want to be like those one who didn't pay back, so it's your pay back!"

Jaemin chuckled a bit and then opened the picky box, he ate one of it and watched the night sky.

"You young neighbors should really stop shouting at night!" One of their neighbor shouted at them, making both of them flinched in surprise.

"We're sorry!" They both said at the same time, they glanced at each other from where they are and laughed together.

(Well this was cute...I'm dying because I imagined it ha!)

___