17: MISUNDERSTANDING

I think I'm gonna write more description here.

Enjoy ❤

___

DoHee and Jieun*the crazy sasaeng girl* entered the male locker room. They were holding three bottles of red soda, dirt water, and ketchup. They smiled creepily before taking Jaemin's gym clothes from his locker.

"So, shall we have some fun?" DoHee asked, the girl smiled and poured lots of the liquids on his gym clothes.

They laughed silently *idk, while having fun dirtying Jaemin's clothes.

"And now for the last final touch." Jieun put Jaemin's gym clothes inside Jeno's locker, to make Jaemin accuse Jeno for making his clothes dirty.

Jieun and Dohee smiled at each other, they high fived and left the room.

"Let's see how long you can stay with each other."

Jieun wants Jaemin, Dohee wants Jeno. Their main mission is to break them apart, they knew that Jeno and Jaemin lived together, they also knew that both of them are liking each other.

That's why, they doesn't wanted them to date each other. That means they can't have any of them, so they're gonna try to do anything to make them theirs.

___

P.E started, Mr.Nakamoto told them to go to the locker room to change their uniform. Jeno and Jaemin walked on a separate way from each other, Jeno was with Jisung and Renjun while Jaemin was with Chenle and YangYang. MarkHyuck? You all probably know what they're doing.

They both opened their locker, since their name starts with different alphabet, their locker were pretty far away. So Jeno didn't actually meet Jaemin in the locker room, because they were too busy talking with their classmates.

When Jaemin was about to opened his locker, he saw something dripping from inside, he became curious and opened the locker, but he saw nothing, nothing other than lots of dirty stuff inside his locker.

He became confused and talked to YangYang and Chenle who was already in their gym clothes.

"Hey, you two. Did you see my gym clothes? It's not in my locker." The both of them looked at each other and shakes their head.

"No hyung, what happened? Is it gone?" Chenle glanced at Jaemin's empty locker.

"Apparently yes, Lele. I don't know what happened but I'm sure I put it inside my locker before going inside class." YangYang looked at Jeno, who's talking to Jisung.

"Why don't you ask Jeno? Maybe he knows." YangYang suggested and Jaemin nodded.

Chenle and YangYang goes back to their locker to fold their uniform while Jaemin made his way to Jeno and Jisung.

Jisung who spotted Jaemin first, tapped Jeno's right shoulder and pointed at the back where Jaemin was standing.

"Hm yeah? What's wrong Jaemin?" Jeno asked the clueless boy.

"Jeno you see...My gym clothes isn't in my locker, do you perhaps see it?"

"I don't know Nana, I didn't even see your gym clothes." He checked on his locker, he found something dripping from inside as well.