EPILOGUE

They had been doing things they usually do everyday, except now that they rarely meet each other because of their work.

Jisung and Chenle was busy with their school because of the homework and projects.

Mark was busy with his part time work, trying to make money to maintain his things with Donghyuck who had been dating for almost 3 years now.

While Jeno and Jaemin was living their normal simple life together, under the same roof. But they were also busy with their college life, too busy actually.

But let's not worry about all those things because it was Saturday and they have nothing to do, they decided that they should meet each other again and have fun together.

Being a really good wife and mom, Jaemin invited all of them to his house, while he will take cares of everything, from cooking to cleaning. *Taeyong's child

It was Saturday morning, Jaemin always wake up early to clean and do the house chores (Even tho he said he always wake up late). Jeno was still on his bed, peacefully snoring and still in his own dreamland.

Jaemin went downstairs after taking a freshing shower in the morning as he grabbed his apron and do all the things.

After a while, Jeno felt cold, he wakes up, seeing the dim light room. He wiped his eyes before stretching his body as he stands up, his feet touching the cold wooden floor.

He went inside the bathroom, showering, put on his comfy clothes that Jaemin already prepared for him, and went downstairs to his beloved one.

While taking small steps on the stairs, he could smell a very delicious scent coming from the kitchen, he knew his lover is cooking his favorite breakfast, cooked fried egg and soy sauce.

He smiled at the sight of Jaemin's peaceful back in front of the stove. He also saw two bowls full of rice on the top of the table as he felt some warmness coming front the opened window.

He took a few steps closer to Jaemin as he back hugged the younger, kissing his cheek softly while letting the younger felt Jeno's breath, kissing his neck.

"Morning princess Nana." He said as he tighten the hug.

"Morning my prince Nono, sit there, your breakfast is almost done." Jaemin said, pecking his boyfriend on his lips as Jeno smiled, letting go of the hug and sit on the chair near the table.

"You sure about this Nana?" The older asked, the younger glanced back.

"About what? Aahhh...I'm sure about inviting them here." He smiled brightly,maybe even brightly than the sun.

"I'm just scared that you might get sick for overworking." He said as he rests his head on his palm.

"I won't Jeno, I'm strong enough to keep myself healthy. Besides, I have you by my side, what can go wrong?" He cheekily smiled as he gave Jeno a finger heart.

Jeno gave him another finger heart but with a pouty lips, Jaemin just chuckled at how hard his lover is trying to be cute.

"Alright, here you go." He placed both of the plates on the table, Jeno immediately grabbed his chopstick and spoon as he eats the food happily.

Jaemin stared at his beloved boyfriend before doing the same.

___

"Jenhoe! Jaebitch! Your lovely beloved cute loving caring friends are here!" Judging by the voice and the sarcasm, Jaemin knew that it is Donghyuck.

He placed his cup of coffee down before standing up and opens the door to greet his friends.

Chenle and Jisung rushed inside as they hugs the older tightly, almost squeezing Jaemin till death.