10: FLIRTY

"Jaemin, why do you have that red bruise on your face?" Renjun said as he pointed at Jaemin's red cheek.

"Ah...This? I got slapped by Jeno for making him angry, I teased him too much." He chuckled.

"Wait what? Aww, that must've hurts so much, you sure it's okay?"

"It's fine, don't worry, it's my fault anyway. Jeno is so cold, my kokoro is hurting." He pouted.

"He'll melt for you soon, I'm sure of it."

"Wait...That's not what I meant, I don't like him or anything, he's always been someone who I've hated, but things kinda change since I live with him."

"Ah..That's why..But why don't you give it a shot? Dating Jeno?" The older asked.

"Nah, he's straight. He doesn't suck dicks."

"Oh my Jisoos, that's not what I meant! I'm not that perverted!" Renjun smacked Jaemin's arm playfully while the two of them laughed together.

"Anyways, where's Jeno?" The older asked, Jaemin began to sulked.

"Ah...Him? Don't worry about that alien, he have something to discuss with Dohee." He fake smiled.

"Okay then, are you okay about that though?"

"I...I don't know Renjun, it's just weird for me, I don't know anymore.." he ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Oh...Were here already! Guess I'll be going in my house, see you Jaemin!" Renjun waved goodbye and went to his own house.

"Mhm you too." Jaemin wasn't feeling energetic at all, he felt somehow empty inside. (Credit to Wanna One)

___

"Guess I'll make my own dinner...Wait maybe Jeno hasn't eaten yet." He smiled, thinking about cooking for Jeno.

He grabbed the ingredients he bought from the supermarket earlier with Renjun. He prepared all of it and after done, he served it all on the table.

"Done, now...Umm, it's already 8 PM, where the fuck did Jeno go anyway? Is it really something that important, ugh, I don't know...I hate this." Jaemin sat on the chair, his head laid down on the table, looking the the food in front of him.

"Jeno~ya...What takes you so long.." he waited and waited until he fell asleep.

The clock was ticking, time was flying so fast until Jeno finally came back.

"I'm back, sorry for taking so- long..." He stopped when he looked Jaemin was asleep, his head on the table, one hand spreaded out.

He also saw that all the dishes was all untouched yet, he already made the preparation.

"I'm such an idiot..." Jeno said as he came closer to Jaemin.

"You must be so hungry...You don't have to wait for me dumb shit.." Jeno frowned, slowly caressing Jaemin's soft hair. (After all those bleach I don't even think that it's soft.)

He patted Jaemin's head, making Jaemin woke up and glanced up at Jeno.

"Jeno..?" He said with his soft, but deep voice.

"Yeah, it's me..I'm home, Nana." He said while giving Jaemin his signature eye smile.

"Mhm, welcome back, Nono." He smiled back at the older.