36: MESSED UP

It was Monday morning, the sun was shining so bright today, more than it was yesterday, the sun, I mean not the real sun, it's just Donghyuck who had a really large smile while running on the hall, trying to reach his boyfriend who was tutoring Jisung with math.

"Markeu~" he said as he wrapped his arms around Mark's waist from the back.

Mark smiled at the appearance of his beloved shining boyfriend who was smiling cheekily at him, Mark smiled a little before giving the younger a very pleasant kiss in the morning.

Jisung just stared at the lovely couple who was just flirting with each other. He sighed before answering the questions that's written on a white piece of paper in front of him.

With his mechanic pencil, he tapped it a few times on the table before finding the correct formula for the question.

Then the three of them got distracted by a really loud laugh coming from outside the hallway, Jisung then smiled brightly seeing his baby dolphin coming to get him.

Jisung had a really beautiful smile at the morning, seeing his love never failed to made his heart beats faster.

"Jisungieee~" Chenle ran inside the class as he stopped by Jisung's table, he gave the younger a hug, then the younger gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Good morning, princess." Jisung smiled brightly.

But then a storm came by them as a very pale looking Jaemin sat next to Jisung's chair, with a very dark eyebags, chapped lips and his lips that was facing down, he rested his head on the table.

"Woah there Nana, what happened?" Mark asked the now frowning Jaemin.

"I don't know, maybe this is all because of the fact that Jeno will be moving school." He said lazily as he bangs his head back on the table, covering his face with his arms.

"WHAT?!" They all shouted at the same time then looked at each other.

"Yeah, that crazy bitch brainwashed Jeno's dad." Renjun came while leaning against the wall.

"Someone please hold me back before I blew up her house with TNTs." Donghyuck was about to slam his hand on the table, but Mark gave a pat on his back.

"Don't. It'll make the case way more worse than before." Mark said as he pulled the younger into a tight hug.

"Then..What are we supposed to do?" The worried Chinese boy with blonde hair said as he leaned his head on his boyfriend shoulder.

"Uugghhh~ I don't fucking know, my brain hurts so much, I think my last three braincells just died." Jaemin sighed loudly as he buried his head on the table, still in the same position as before.

"You guys! Big bad news!" Yoora came by them, running with a piece of paper.

"Ugh...Please tell me it's not that bad.." Renjun massages his temple.

"You heard the news right? Jeno moving into another school?! Well this is way more worse than that!" Yoora came then stopped and sat with her knees on the floor.

"Noona, sit here, dont sit there your skirt might get dirty." Chenle said as he offered her his chair.

"No, Chenle, thanks so much. It'll be quick. You guys, listen to me." She took a deep breath before tears starting to roll down her rosy pink cheeks.

"Yoora...dont cry.." they all cooed.

"I don't want to! This is seriously so sad and it hurts.."

"Tell us.." Mark patted her head, Donghyuck did the same.

"Y—you all...Are kicked out from this school.." she fell to the ground, her head was pressed against the tables leg.