39: TRUE LOVE

Jaemin was eating his dinner, in his peaceful room while watching the moon and stars shining beautifully. *Not Taeil

He smiled a little after looking at the cresent shaped moon, because it reminded him of Jeno.

He missed his smile.

That makes his heart beats faster.

That happy feeling when he see his smile.

That voice that always make his heart flutter.

That touch that he embraced him inside his arms.

That love he felt when they're just together, flirting with each other.

"Jeno...I missed you.." he said, trying to not cry while eating his food.

"Jaemin..Sweetie.." his mom knocked on the door.

Jaemin put down his plate on the table near him as he took a few steps closer before twisting the door knob.

"Yes mom?" He replied.

"Your dad told me to go out with him tomorrow, to the cafe you used to go to." She said, giving Jaemin a glass of milk.

"Mhm..Thanks mom." He said before closing the door, going to the side of the window, he sat on the chair, glanced up, looking at the beautiful night sky.

He started to feel happy, he doesn't know why. He had a feeling that Jeno will come back and rescue him from all of this messed up feelings.

___

Jeno was looking at his phone, he was looking at the pictures he took with Jaemin.

The time when they met for the first time.

The time Jaemin cooked him food late at midnight.

The time they shared their first kiss.

The time that Jeno lost his other sock.

The time they flirted inside Jaemin's room.

The time he back hugged Jaemin while he's cooking.

The time he cuddled Jaemin while holding his plushie.

The time he almost had sex with Jaemin.

The time he scolded Jaemin for flirting with Renjun.

Man, that was all such a beautiful time.

Jeno thought inside his head..

'when will he comes back?'

He missed Jaemin, of course.

But he didn't know what to do.

Tomorrow is the day where they will graduated, *don't ask me for Mark

The last day he will be seeing Jaemin if he decided that he will go away.

That's the only chance to meet him again since he lost contact with Jaemin.

Jeno stood up and went inside the bathroom to brush his teeth before going to sleep, wishing that he will meet Jaemin in his dreams.