38: SOLVED

Complicated, that word just described all the things that's happening to Jaemin and his friends.

Even though that Mark and Donghyuck already back together, they thought that the rest of their friends are doing just fine, except Renjun who was out from the country.

"Hyuck, I think we should visit the rest." Mark said as he gave a warm hug to his boyfriend, soon future husband.

The both of them intertwined their fingers as they looked at each other before smiling together.

They were happy with each other, just being by each other's side makes them comfortable. If only they could stop time right now, that'll be amazing. But they couldn't be selfish, they knew that the rest of their friends are having trouble with each other.

As best friends, they wanted to help of course, especially now that they are all in a very bad state.

They walked their way to the left, on the side of the street, passing by the cafe that Jaemin used to work at.

"I hope they're all okay..." Mark said as he sighed.

"I—Im sure they're fine...But I'm worried. My heart hurts, I couldn't calm down last night." Donghyuck said as he tightened his grip on his boyfriend hand.

"Hyuck..They'll be okay..Were here for them, let's solve this problem together hmm?" Mark cupped his boyfriend cheeks as he gave a quick peck on his lips, making the younger chuckled a bit.

"Thanks mark, I love you."

"Love you too and it'll forever stay like that."

___

"Chenle...Chenle..I miss you..." jisung sobbed inside his dark and messy room, with his tears making his shirt wet.

"Where are you...I need you now, I need you here.." he continued to sob and rubbed his runny nose with his paws.

"Chenle...I love you.." he said before started to cry again.

Then he heard a knock, he ignored it at first because he was busy crying over his boyfriend who's far away from him.

The door creaked open, someone bended down near Jisung who had his head low.

Jisung felt something cold hit his leg, he then looked up.

"S—Sungie.."

"L—Lele?"

"I miss you so much!" Chenle immediately hugged the fragile boy in front of his with his tears rolling down his soft white cheeks.

"I—is this real?" Jisung who was still unsure asked the older boy.

"It's real sungiee~ what are you doing in this dark room? It's scary! And your eyes...It's all dark and puffy!" Chenle rubbed his boyfriend face using his sweater paws as Jisung just stared at the love of his life.

"I'm okay..Lele..I'm okay, because you're here already." He gave Chenle a weak smile before he pulled them into a warm loving hug again.

"Sungiee...I promise I will never leave you again!" Chenle looked deeply into the younger eyes, with a smile.

"I promise too, Lele~ah, I love you." Jisung said, holding into Chenle's small hands.