05: FRIENDS

"We are in the same class, so what? You don't like it?"

"It's not like I don't like it.."

"So you love it?"

"No, I hate it. Hates on you, jerk."

"Such a player." Jaemin smirked and seat next to Jeno.

"Yah! Why are you seating beside me?!"

"Because, from here, I can see you all the time I glance to the right." He rested his head on his hand, smiling cheekily.

Jeno blushed and looked away.
(I love the confident gay Nana.)

"So class, welcome back to school again. And looks like we have new faces here, you two may introduce yourself."

Jaemin and the new student stepped in the front, looking at all his classmates.

"Good morning, my name is Na Jaemin, nice to meet you all, please take care of me while I'm still here, thank you." He smiled before heading back to his seat.

"Haello my name is Haechan, but my real name is Lee Donghyuck, nice to meet y'all and please take care of me."

"Wait what? How come I didn't realise.." Jaemin mumbled on his own, until Jeno looked at him.

"Huh? Realise what?"

"Nothing, it's just that I know that new kid. He's my best friend from my old school."

"Friend huh?"

"What? You're jealous?"

"H-huh?! Jealous of who?!"

"Geez, calm your ass Jenhoe, I was just kidding. Or am I?" He smirked.

"Aish! Stop smirking, I hate it!"

"You love this face, I'm a cutie~ am I right, Nono~?" He cutely said while making a finger heart at Jeno.

"N-no you're not! Leave me alone!"

"Mhm, that's what I want from day one Jeno." And they finally payed attention to the lesson.

___

"Yah, Na fucking Jaemin. Stop looking at me will ya? I know I'm handsome and all."

"Such confidence. I wasn't directly looking at your face. You have some rice sticking on your face." He laughed.

"Huh? Where? Here? Or here?"

"Not there idiot! Argh! Never mind, I'll get it."

Jaemin touched Jeno's face and wiped the rice of his face with his finger.

He seductively ate it and licked his lips, he smiled at Jeno who dropped his spoon on the table.

"Yah, come to your sense. Stop staring. I know you can't handle this cute face."

"I-im not! Ugh! I hate you so much!"

"Oi." Someone said behind their back. Both of the looked back, and there stood a guy with reddish orange hair.

"Fucking Donghyuck!"

"Eey Jaemin mah bitch!"

"Wait what?"

When they about to punch each other in the face, they hugged each other, fooling Jeno who's just about to stop them.