24: BETRAYED

I'm back y'all. I'm kind of blank right now. Especially for this book. I know that you must be very disappointed if I end this book, but I'm sorry. Maybe I really should end this book soon. I'll publish another Nomin book soon.

___

The sun finally goes down, all of them watches the sunset together, with their boyfriends, except for Renjun who's lonely lonely lonely without his "beloved" YangYang. Jaemin and Jeno were busy hugging while smiling at each other. But then Jaemin realized that Renjun, who's frowning cutely. Jaemin nudged Jeno's arm until he looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

Jaemin pointed at the frowning Renjun, then Jeno's face softened.

Jeno nodded and Jaemin nodded as well, they come closer to Renjun then wrapped their hands around Renjun's small body.

The older Chinese panicked, because of the rare touch, quickly pushed them away, but then they pulled him again, into a tighter hug.

"J-jeno?! J-jaemin?" Renjun was blushing red, but the other two giggled.

"Cute." Both of them said in unison and kissed Renjun's cheeks.

"Yo. Stop flirting, and please don't do a threesome here."

"Don't worry, we won't do a threesome." Jaemin said as the three of them head back to the house. Chenle and Jisung followed behind, leaving MarkHyuck having their own moment together.

Once they entered the house, Jaemin decided that he is going to cook them snacks, so they wont starve if the dinner comes late. Chenle wanted to help at first, but Jisung told him to not do it. Why? The villa in expensive, they will have to pay if Chenle burns the whole of it. Jaemin smiled and tapped Jisung's shoulder, signaling that its okay for Chenle to help since his other assistant, known as Donghyuck is doing what only God's know.

Jeno, seeing Jaemin cooked while laying on the couch with Renjun who's sitting watching a random TV show, thought that maybe he will finally confess his true feelings to the very angelic Na Jaemin.

Jaemin is a jerk at first, yes he is. Other people told him that and because of what happened in the past when Jaemin splashed him with sewer water. After living together with Jaemin for almost half a year, he suddenly fell into Jaemin's love trap and he couldn't get out and he won't get out, because his heart already told him to love Jaemin while he's still standing on earth with his two feet.

"Yah, wake up. Don't stare at Nana too much, your eyeballs gonna pop out." Renjun punched Jeno's land playfully while chuckling.

"B-but can't you see that he's very-"

"Beautiful. I know Jeno, i know." Renjun patted Jeno's back as Jaemin went inside the bathroom to wash his hands.

The simple wooden table was decorated with many kind of snacks, from sweet to salty. Of course, only one catches Jeno's attention. The omelet with his name on it, with a little heart. Jeno tugged his lips up, forming a smile and Renjun noticed it and smile along. While Jisung and Chenle was wondering why both of them were smiling on their own.

"lele~ah, are they-"

"They're just whipped."Chenle dragged the younger with him to do something that y'all already knew.

___

They all eat in the dining room. Some of them already finished, but some of them were playing with each other, or maybe flirting. Like for example, MarkHyuck who's always hungry for each other and because of that Jaemin and Renjun could only shake their heads.