Nevaeh

The bell rung signalling us to go to our next period. I turned around for about three seconds to see if Nova was still here.

I was gonna say bye to Silas but he was already gone. How rude. I thought we were starting to be friends.

Girl please,this only the fifth chapter.

Nevertheless I shrugged it off and went over to Nova who was waiting for me by the door.

As we made our way to our next period we were stopped by Emily and the people that seems to constantly be up her ass.

"I'm giving you one last chance to move schools"

"I'm giving you one last chance to shut the fuck up before I beat you black and blue"

"Is that all you blacks know how to do? Fight?"

"I would kick you in your vagina but I don't wanna lose my shoe"

"Are you calling me loose?"

"I'm calling you a one for all deal, a loosey goosey, an open canvas, a one size fits all...."

Before I could finish I was cut off by laughter. Nova was kneeling next to me practically gasping for air. Emily glared at Nova waiting for her to finish laughing.

"And what are you? A virgin?"

"A proud one too"

"Guys like girl like me with tons of experience. What are they gonna do with a newbie?"

She rolled her eyes and walked away. She's knows I'm right. Guys marrying girls that mess around with many guys are very rare and she knows it.

I don't go out everyday, I don't have casual sex, and I don't smoke, drink, or party. I'm what most girls my age consider boring.

"Man that was priceless. You Should've seen her face"

"She did that to herself. Coming for my virginity like that"

We walked into trigonometry and I immediately regretted it. In the front row was loosey goosey and her thot crew. All the way in the back of the room was Silas with his hoodie over his face.

Sadly the only seats where Nova and I could sit together were right in front of Silas.

I just took my seat and started talking to Nova. If Silas doesn't want to be friends I can't force him to.

"Good morning class. I'm Mr. Rodriguez your teacher. Just because it's the first day of school doesn't mean there isn't work to be done. Take out a sheet of paper and pencil and prepare to do some problems"

Everyone groaned but followed his directions. I can tell he's one of those teachers that gives you winter break packets.

I was hoping I didn't have one of those teachers this year. Last year my language teacher expected us to read the whole book of Romeo and Juliet in one day. I was "sick" for a month just so I can finish that book.

"Your teacher from last year was supposed to reach you this so I expect you to know this"

Mr. Rodriquez started drawing down the work we had to do and I was shook. All I saw was right triangles everywhere.

My math teacher from last year told us that we'll learn how to deal with right triangles this year. I didn't even learn how to do this. There was about thirty questions on the board already.

"This should be review for you guys so I'm giving you about fifteen mintues"

I just said fuck it. I put my pencil down and laid my head on my desk. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with those triangles so I quit.

The teacher didn't seem to notice either. He was too busy adding more questions to the board.

About ten mintues into the assignment I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Nova slide me her paper.

Nova's the real MVP. God knows I can't start off the first marking period with an F. I mouthed her a thank you and started copying down the answers.

After I was done I put my head down again. Another person tapped on my shoulder causing me to groan. I thought it was Nova but this tap came from behind me.

I turned around only to be met with Silas. I handed me a piece of paper and looked down. That's weird.

I turned around and looked at the piece of paper. Scribbled on the paper was his phone number. Text me sometime was written on the top of the paper.

I turned around and offered him a smile. He nodded his head and looked back down. I guess he wants to be my friend now. I mean why wouldn't he want to? I'm me.

I saved his number in my phone and closed it back. I looked at Nova and she was shocked. I waved my hands in front of her face trying to snap her out of it but, it didn't work.

"What did I just witness?"

"He just gave me his number. It's no big deal"

"It's a major deal. No one in the school has his number except for you"

"It's not that big of a deal Nova"

"I remember last year I asked him for his number so we could do our project. Do you wanna know what happened? He stuck the middle finger at me and walked away"

"I wish I was there. You must've looked so stuck"

I said while she glared at me. That would've been an interesting thing to see.

"Girls do you mind sharing what's so important"

Mr. Rodriquez asked. Now the whole class focused their attention on us. Here we go again with the attention.

"Nevaeh was probably telling that red head the story of how she became a mutant in a lab"

She said. I watched her and her people laugh hysterically in the front of the class.

"I wonder how you get your mouth to open that wide. Is it naturally wide from all the dick's you've sucked or is it from all the shit that comes out of it?"

"Don't make hurt you bitch"

"Coming from the one who got her ass beat by a six grader last year. How you gonna let a visitor beat your ass?"

Nova said. The class erupted in laughter as they reminisced on the day. A smile spread across my face as I thought of a twelve year old beating up a seventeen year old.

"That's enough girls get back to work before I add fifty more questions"

That seemed to work. Everyone be quiet and got back to work. I sat up and stared at my desk.

As I was sitting there I felt something in my hair. I shook my head trying to make the thing fall. Since my hair was left down in it's naturally curly state I ignored it. Maybe it's nothing.

That's what I though before I felt fingers running through my scalp.