Silas

"Have her back by ten or you're dead"

I nodded my head and quickly pulled out of the driveway. Even though Nevaeh's mom told me she can spend the night I'll listen to the big scary man and bring her home at ten.

While I took the littlest girls of the family out the older girls were having a spa day. Anthony went to the arcade with Xavier while Nevaeh's dad stayed home to watch t.v.. Everly had to go with Nevaeh sadly.

"So Silas where are we going?"

Myra asked from the back seat. I shrugged my shoulders and continued driving. I usually just wing it. Planning ahead of time isn't my thing when it comes to stuff like this.

"So how are you and Tristan?"

Myra asked Jordan. She stared to giggle and whispered something in her ears. I tried leaning back to eavesdrop but my seatbelt chocked me.

I'll ask her about this when we get wherever we're going. I might just park the car and make her tell me about Tristan and if she doesn't tell me I'm making her walk home.

After many mintues of thinking about where to take the girls I pulled to a manicure place. Since they were still talking about Tristan I picked the farthest parking space from the shop. It's safe to say I still heard nothing.

"Hello welcome to Diamond's Nail Shop, how may I help you?"

"We're here for manicures and pedicures"

I might as well get my nails and feet done too. I have to look clean for my girls. I hate seeing guys with dirt and weed under their nails. They sometimes smell like whole disappointments too.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No but one of my friends recommended me to this nail shop"

That's how you get a discount on your nails. Nevaeh told me before her aunt knew how to do nails that's what she had did. It worked everytime.

Next time you girls get your nails done say that someone recommended the shop to you.

She smiled and lead us to three empty chair machine looking things. I took a seat and my back immediately started to vibrate. I could get used to being pampered.

While the girls started talking about what color nails they wanted to get I was thinking about mine too.

Pink and blue is too bright, black is too dark, and white is too light. It's so hard picking out a color.

After several mintues of thinking I decided on a clear coat. It's not too bright or too light. It's just makes your nails shine.

"Oh my gosh is that you Silas?"

I looked up only to loom back down. I Pulled my hoodie further down so I could hide my face but it was too late. Emily already made her way to me.

Does this girl have a tracking device on me?

"I was just going around the neighborhood when I saw your car"

I saw one of her friends make the ugliest face ever. She seem to be thinking hard about something in that empty brain of hers.

"I thought we followed him here?"

Emily pinched her thigh and whispered something in her ear. After she finished cursing the girl out she faced me again with a smile.

"This must be Emily. I can smell the desperation seeking through her pores"

Myra said. I'm guessing Neaveh told her about all the things Emily has done to try to make Nevaeh leave the school.