Neaveh

Merry Christmas my beautiful readers. This is my Christmas gift to you guys since it was supposed to be released tomorrow.  

Enjoy this chapter!!
--------------------

"Mom, I think Silas is cheating on me"

I said as I took a sip of my coffee. He's been leaving around two in the morning every night since I moved in with him.

He returns at six in the morning with scratches on his arms and ripped up clothes. I'm tired of feeling like he's stuck with me because of the kids. If he wants to go he can go.

"Do what I did when your father cheated on me"

My dad cheated on my mom and it's now I'm hearing about this. I swear my mom tells everyone my business but no one knows about hers.

"What did you do?"

"I hired a different guy to beat his ass every day he was leaving work. He got dragged so much times that they had to hire bodyguards to escort him out to his car. The bodyguards and your dad got beat"

I couldn't help but laugh. Imaging my dad getting his ass beat makes up for all the times he measured my clothes or hit me.

"What did my dad say when he found out it was you that set everything up?"

"I never told him. It turns out the girl he took out for dinner was his cousin. He was planning on asking me to marry him. So instead of living in the past I didn't tell him"

All I could do is laugh. She didn't want to be wrong so she never told my dad. When she gets on my nerves I'll 'accidently' spill the tea.

"I can't hire anyone to beat Silas up" Especially since he has a gun.

"To be honest with you I don't think he's cheating on you. Whenever he looks at you and the kids I see admiration in his eyes. He loves his little family. I don't think he'll do anything to jeopardize losing you guys"

I sighed. The one time I want some crazy advice from her she gives me a logically collection of words. Sometimes she makes me sick.

"Well then I'll just take my kids and go"

I said getting off the sofa. Since my mom gave me a good speech I have to talk to Silas now. I don't want to assume he's cheating on me anymore because when I jump to conclusions I reach the finish line.

"You can leave them here. I'm planning on taking them to sky zone. By the time you come get them they'll be sleepy and out of the way"

Is that why my mom took Myra and I to sky zone every week when we were little? She was just trying to wear us out so her and my dad could have some alone time.

I can't even be mad at that though. It's a smart idea. If they're not asleep by the time they get home I'm taking them back to sky zone.

After I said goodbye to my kids and that rat Myra I left to the house. Hopefully Silas isn't here so I can have some quality time in bed. The bed never cheated on me.

Once I got home the door was already unlocked. I slowly walked inside and reached for the bat that was hidden behind the couch. My dad told me It's  meant for Silas though.

"Come on Kelly stop playing with me"

I put the bat down once I realised it was Silas's voice. His back was facing me while he was leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Kelly I told you I'll meet you later. I'll just sneak out like I've been doing all this time"

The person on the other line spoke back to him causing him to relax. So he must think I'm boo boo the fool. Someone please start making Silas's funeral arrangements.

"I promise kelly she won't find out"

"I won't find out what"

I screamed behind me making his phone fly to the other side of the room. He gave me a nervous smile and started walking towards me.

"Hi baby, you're back home early"

He tried to kiss me but I kicked his leg causing him to come tumbling down. I watched with an evil smile on my face as he struggled to get up. I should've kneed him.

"Who's this kelly character and what won't I find out about?"

He scratched the back of his neck and sighed. I know his ass about to lie. That's what every guy does before they start spilling false information.

"That was my grandma I was talking to"

"Your grandma's name is Suzie you dumbass"

He took my hand and tried to lead me to the couch. I slapped his hand away and lead myself.

I'm only being calm because I can't  take care of my kids properly while I'm behind bars for cutting off Silas's balls.

"I think it's time for me to be completely honest with you"

"You better be honest with me because we live on the fifth floor. I'll throw your ass off the balcony"

He took a deep breathe and laid back on the couch with his eyes shut. What is he doing? Taking a nap. I outta throw boiling hot water on him.

"The reason why I've been leaving home early and coming home late is because..."

He just stopped talking. Mid sentence he decided to take a sip of water. Where did the water even come from? I took the water out of his hand and threw it on his face. That seemed to snap him out of it.

"I'm a werewolf"