Neaveh

"Silas take it back"

"No, I said what I said and I meant it"

I was really trying to forgive Silas but he was digging himself a bigger hole. Right now we were at our house sitting on the couch and eating food while watching tv.

I decided to put on Spongebob since it's the best show ever created. Silas just had to open his big mouth and say that Spongebob is the worst show he ever seen.

"Tell me something you learned from Spongebob and I'll apologize to you"

"Spongebob taught me to love people even if they're rude to me. Patrick taught me to be myself and not care about what other people think. Squidward taught me to continue music even though I'm horrible at it. Plankton taught me to go after what I want no matter how much times I fail. Mr. Crabs taught me to chase money. Sandy taught me to never forget where I came from"

Silas stared at me in amazement. To me Spongebob is much more than just a show. It's my whole childhood.

"I'm sorry"

He whispered. I had to lean over to him for me to hear what he was saying. He wasn't this quiet a couple mintues ago when he was talking reckless.

"Your apology needs to be just as loud as your disrespect was"

"I'm sorry. I was wrong and you were right like always"

"I forgive you. I can't stay mad at you for too long"

He pulled me on his lap and snuggled closer to me. He ran his hair through my weave as I ran my hands up and down his chest.

"Hi mommy, hi daddy"

Jordan said as she sat down on the couch next to us with Everly in her arms. She has gotten really good at talking care of Everly. She also started calling me mommy.

"What are you guys up to?"

I asked since Jordan was holding Everly correctly and not slanted. She only holds her straight when she's causing trouble.

"I'm teaching her how to say Jordan as he first words"

Silas immediately pulled away from my neck. He's been trying to make her say dada for weeks now. Even though I'm doing the same thing he doesn't need to know about it.

"If her first word is Jordan you're going to pack your bags and move out"

She just rolled her eyes and got back to Everly who was playing with her hair. Even though they're not related Jordan treats her like she's her sister.

"Thank you for taking care of Everly. I know it's hard to go from having  Silas's full attention to getting half"

"It's fine really. I know that I'm going to be an aunt when you and Silas have a family. That's what Silas said"

I looked back at Silas with a shocked face. His eyes wandered around the room, not once catching mine. He talks about having kids with me?

I was about to make fun of him but the door busted open. Myra came running towards the couch landing in a thud. My mom was standing at the door with a tired look on her face.

"Nevaeh please take your sister before I pop her. She's been giving me attitude ever since she came back from school"

My mom said. She said bye to everyone, except for Myra, then left. What did Myra do now? I swear she's going to be the death of my parents.

"When mom gets older I'm putting her in a retirement home"

"The person who gave birth to me isn't going to be tortured in a old people home. She can stay with me and Sil.... I mean my future husband"