Nevaeh

We're here.

Silas texted me. I looked at him in confusion. We were in front of an old abandoned house that had a bunch of graffiti on it.

This must be where he takes all his victims before he murders them. He could've at least gave me food first. I'm starving.

"If you wanted to kill me you should've just said so"

He chuckled and took a hold of my hand. He opened a small gate that was next to the house and lead me to the back. In front of me was a forest that lead to God knows where.

I quickly let go of Silas's hand and tried to make a run for it. He caught up to me almost immediately and threw me over his shoulders. I kicked and screamed demanding him to let me down.

I hit his back with my small fist as if that would stop him from killing me. I stopped hitting his back and started feeling it instead. I felt many back muscles and veins.

Well at least I got to feel his body before I die.

When we came to a stop Silas put me down. I turned around only to gasp. In front of me was the most beautiful waterfall I've ever seen.

 In front of me was the most beautiful waterfall I've ever seen

The water was clearer than my skin and that's just sad. The rocks were the perfect size to throw Emily down from. The deep water could be used to drown her too. This place is just perfect.

For revenge and for fun.

"I have to capture this"

I said as I ran to where Silas put our bookbags. I dug through mine and took out my blue Cannon camera. I stood in front of the fall and snapped a picture.

"How did you even find this place inky?"

Inky: the house up front used to be where I lived before I moved to the house I'm in now. I was wondering through the woods riding my bike when I found this place. I come here almost everyday even though I don't live here anymore.

I just nodded my head. Silas went over to his bookbag and took out a target bag. He handed it to me and motioned for me to open it.

Inky: change into those, I'll turn around.

I opened the bag and took out what was inside.  I put on the black bikini bra, black shorts, and a white t-shirt that was inside.

  I put on the black bikini bra, black shorts, and a white t-shirt that was inside