Silas

"Have you seen Nevaeh?"

I whispered to Anthony as the bell rung. Anthony, Nova, and I have been waiting for Nevaeh for mintues now.

I thought she was with Nova and Anthony but they came in together a couple of mintues ago.

Maybe she's just running late Silas, calm down.

I thought to myself. But she would've called me to tell me she was running late. She always tells me that she's not a morning person so maybe she overslept.

That's what I kept on telling myself but I had a gut feeling something was wrong with her.

Before the teacher started teaching I asked for the bathroom so I can search for her. At least my nerves will calm down once I confirm she isn't in harm's way.

I checked everywhere for her. The first, second, and third floor. I even checked gym, the roof, the bleachers, and the cafeteria.

I was ready to go back to class when I heard banging sounds coming from  the janitor's closet. I slowly walked to it and yanked open the door.

My blood boiled with anger as I saw Nevaeh pinned up to the wall with Mark looming over her. I grabbed Mark by the shirt and threw him to the ground.

All I saw was red as I delivered punch after punch to his face. I could feel my knuckles ripping open as I punched him in the nose.

Nevaeh's screams were heard in the background but I didn't care. Mark had it coming. His face was full of his blood and my blood as I continued to rearrange his face.

"Silas get off of him he's unconscious"

Nevaeh screamed behind me. I finally got off of him and examined his face. Red and purple rings circled his eyes with a broken nose. His lips were cut in half and his cheeks had cuts all over them.

My grandpa's basketball championship ring came in handy.

"We have to take him to the nurse"

"We don't have to do anything. His ass can stay here and rot. Let the drug sniffing dogs eat him"

I said as I grabbed her hand. I lead her to boy's bathroom and locked the stall. I took the first aid kit that was on the wall and got to work.

"Can you please do this for me sunshine"

I said after many failed attempts of trying to apply hydrogen peroxide on my wounds without wincing.

She nodded her head and sat me down on the toliet. It's a good thing I'm wearing pants because I'll hate for my butt to touch those dirty seats.

She stood in between my legs as she cleaned my wounds. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her a little closer. It was only so she could see my cuts better.

Nevaeh's face distracted me from all the stinging that was happening in my hand. She looks so focused on my hand that she didn't even notice me drooling a little just staring at her.

"Can you stop staring at me please I'm getting wet"

Nevaeh said out of nowhere. I looked at her in shock while she had a smile on her face.

"I can fix that"

I said as I squeezed her butt pulling her even closer to me in the process. I could see her cheeks turn red as I rubbed her butt. Her butt is really soft.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I don't believe in sex before marriage"

She said out of nowhere. She looked embrassed while I was smiling at her. I see nothing wrong with that. That's actually something to brag about.

"You don't have to be embrassed sunshine. I see nothing wrong with you being a virgin"

"I thought guys like girls with lots of experience like Emily"

I looked at her like she grew five heads. Who's been lying to her? Emily is no where near experienced in my eyes. She's just an annoying human being who should've been swallowed.

"Sunshine please don't compare yourself to her. She got nothing on you"

After Nevaeh was done with the peroxide she put some ointment on my cuts. I watched her as bandaged them up and gave my knuckles a kiss. A smile spread across my face as I looked at her.

She's precious.

"Ready to go to class"

Before I could even answer the bathroom door busted opened. Nevaeh and I looked like deers in headlights as the person was getting closer and closer to the stall we were in.

I told Nevaeh to stand on the toliet seat and wait for the person to leave. I hope the person doesn't come any further.

"Silas I know it's you. No one in this school wears a size 11 besides you"

I sighed as I realized it was just Anthony. Nevaeh got out of her squatting position and unlocked the door.

Anthony's eyes widened as he watched both of us come out of the same stall. He looked like a fish out of water as he frantically pointed at Nevaeh and I.

"What happened in that stall?"

"She was just cleaning my wounds you idiot"

I said as I showed him my hand. He smirked and just nodded his head. I know he doesn't believe me since he whispered sure with like ten R's and  E's.

I went to see if anyone was in the hallway before signaling Nevaeh to come out. I don't want Nevaeh to have the same reputation as Emily.

"I forgot to mention that the teacher gave me five mintues to bring you to class or you'll get two weeks of detention"

I slapped the back of head in anger. That should've been the first thing he told me once he knew that was me in the stall.

He knows this whole month I have to take Myra and Jordan to ballet class. Myra said she wants to ride with Jordan and I since I always bring them to buy food afterward.

I speed walked to class hoping that I didn't already use up my five mintues. That idiot Anthony could kiss his steam with mash potatoes and steamed asparagus goodbye. Let's not mention the extra large chocolate cookie I was going to make for dessert.

"What took you forty minutes to do Mr. Wesley?"

I put up two fingers and clutched my stomach. She got my message and nodded her head. Nevaeh had to make up an excuse on the spot since she didn't have a tardy slip.

After we all took our seats we started talking about the new episode of Riverdale. Well excerpt for me. I just listened.

Mintues into our conversation the door opened causing us to seize our talking. Emily walked in with her phone clutched in her hands. She looked at us and gave us an evil smile.

Her face tells me that something bad is going to happen.

Something very bad.