Silas

What I saw in front of me made me speechless. Nevaeh's parents and I heard some noises from the living room so we came out to see what was happening.

What we saw was Nevaeh repeatedly slamming Emily's head on the door. We all just stood back and watched. A couple minutes later Nevaeh's dad came out with popcorn and escorted us to the couch.

Emily tried to fight back but Nevaeh started slamming her hand in the door. After her screams started to die down Nevaeh took her by her carpet and dragged her outside.

Next thing I know she pulled out her phone and started to dial a number. She tapped her foot on the floor while she waited for the person to pick up.

"Hello I'd like to report a burglary and trespassing on 145st 10 ave. The suspect's name is Emily Rodriquez. She also assaulted and threatened me"

When she slammed the door she took a deep breath and turned around. Her breathing stopped once she saw we were enjoying the show she was putting on. It's a good thing we put Everly down for a nap a couple minutes ago. I don't want her to be violent like Nevaeh.

She paused for a moment while the dispatcher was talking to her. After she said thank you she hung up and let out an evil laugh.

"It's not my fault she was begging to be beaten. She came to MY house to fight ME on MY parent's property. I blacked out for a few seconds because she socked me in the nose"

True to her word her nose had a purple bruise on it. I lead her to the kitchen and took out some green peas. While she iced her nose I took out a bucket of cookie and cream ice cream and put some in a bowl for her.

Everytime I come home hurt from one of my fights she always take care of me. I have to do the same for her.

"You should join the fight club I'm in. You wore her ass out"

I said. She looked like she was actually considering it. I had to quickly say I was kidding before she started getting some ideas.

"Let's get you to bed"

I said as I picked her up bridal style. Her legs are fine, I'm just practicing for our wedding.

Even though we were still at her parent's house we planned on going to sleep here. By the look of the room Myra stuck to her and already started turning Nevaeh's room into her own little hangout.

She hung up life size posters of her and Jordan on the walls, painted half of the walls pink and the other half black, there was a full container of snacks in the closet and a mini refrigerator.

"Mommm!! What happened to my room?"

Nevaeh asked as she frantically searched for her belongings. All she could find was her piggy bank which was empty.

"Since you wanted to be grown and move out I gave Myra permission to turn your room into whatever they wanted if she never leaves us"

Nevaeh sighed and flopped on her bed. That's the only thing that stayed the same since she had a king size bed with white fluffy blankets covering it.

"Let's get ready to go to bed"

Right when I said that Nevaeh's dad came running in the room. He took me by my shirt and threw me to the corner of the room.

"Here's a tent I found in the basement. I will not be able to sleep at night knowing that my daughter is in bed with a boy. You were living half an hour away from me so I couldn't drive over to your house to separate you guys. You can put it on the lawn if he wants"

I grabbed the tent and decided to set it up next to Nevaeh's bed. It's just for show anyways. Once I know he's asleep I'm going to sleep next to her.