Silas

"You can leave now Silas"

I happily flew out of my seat and busted out the door. I've been in detention for about two hours now.

I was supposed to pick up Jordan one hours ago.

I would've told Nevaeh to pick her up for me if I knew I would have to stay for 2 hours. I knew she had to get ready for our date and Myra got picked up for school early.

I couldn't even text my grandparents because they take away our phones once we walk through the door.

You don't know how many hours you have to stay for until after the teacher takes your phone away.

I would've never been in detention if Mark didn't pressure me to punch him with my brass knuckles. He was talking about sleeping with Nevaeh while I was standing right next to him.

Talking about some I can't wait to give her my ten inches when he know damn well he have a -10 inch.

I drove twenty miles over the limit trying to reach Jordan's school before they call CPS. I've seen them do it to other kids before.

Once I pulled up to the school I saw Jordan sitting on the steps by herself with tears running down her face. I quickly pulled up in front of her and hopped out the car.

"Jordan I'm sorry I'm late, I had detention"

"I thought you left me like our parents left us"

She sobbed as she hugged my legs. I picked her up and gently patted her back. I know that's one of her biggest fears, me leaving her.

Everytime I come home from work late I always find her crying by the door. My grandma tries to comfort her but it doesn't work.

Because she's at such a young age she doesn't understand why our mom and dad just left us like it was nothing. The only people she has as her parent figures are my grandparents and I.

But I know she wants her biological parents too. I see the longing look on her face when we're out and she see a family that consist of a mom, dad, and their kids.

I want to tell her she doesn't need them but that'll be a lie. She needs a mother figure. Someone has to comfort her through her first heartbreak. I know it can't be me because I will kill someone's son.

Once we got home I carried her to her bed and went to bring her some snacks. After I got her some Ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, chicken wings, and soda I took them to her room.

I found her curled up in her bed with her shoulders shaking from her sobbing. I placed the food on her bed and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm sorry I came late Jordan"

"You're still here that's all that matters"

After a few more minute she pulled away because she smelled the chicken wings that were next to her. I put on Frozen and went to get ready for my date.

"Silas can I help you get ready for your date? Wear lotion because you always look ashy under your jackets. And also don't wear a hoodie"

"I'm not even going to wear the hoodie, now"

I whispered the last part. I was sort of considering it since I haven't been in public without my hoodie since I was thirteen.

She hummed and went back to watching Frozen. I hate that she knows me so well. I could see the judgment in her eyes. It's the same look my grandma gives me when I don't eat her food.

After I took a long shower and put on loads of lotion and deodorant I went straight to my closet. Unlike every other day I took my time to pick out my outfit.

I picked out my black shirt with black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. I paired it with my black yeezy's.

Jordan better approve of this outfit because I'm wearing my good leather jacket

Jordan better approve of this outfit because I'm wearing my good leather jacket. I even got it polished for the date.

I sprayed on some cologne and slowly walked to her room. Her attention  immediately shifted from the t.v. to me. She rolled her eyes and whispered of course he's in all black.

"I think you need to go shopping for colored clothes. You only have about five items of color on your closet"

"I didn't come to you for that reason. Is the outfit good or is it amazing"

I said with a smile. She rolled her eyes and laid down on her bed. She got back to watching Frozen and completely ignored me.

"Because you want to give me attitude you'll have to wait five mintues before I give you an answer"

She said as she picked up her bag of chips. She slowly took a bite as she watched Elsa sing let it go. She took a look at me and smiled.

If she wasn't a kid I would've taken all her food away. But then again she would kill me if I even breathed too hard around her food.

After her requested five minutes she gave me a thumbs up. I waited five mintues for a response only for her to give me a thumbs up.

"Have fun on your date Silas. Don't forget to bring her flowers, compliment her, pull out her chair, and kiss her before she goes inside of her house. Only kiss her if she wants to"

"How do you know all these things?"

"Wattpad"

I nodded my head and said bye to her. I went in my room and took my car keys. My grandma should be here any minute now.

On cue the door bell rung. I went to open it only to be meet with him.

"What are you doing here?"