Silas

"I'm telling you if we kill her then bury her no one will notice"

Anthony said as he ate his animal crackers. All he has been suggesting is that we kill Emily. All of us turned him down because Xavier has been chanting kill her for the last two minutes.

Yes, Anthony and Nova got to keep Xavier.

"Maybe we should tie her hands behind her back and tape her feet together then throw her into the lake where the alligators eat her alive"

Nova suggested out of no where. Nevaeh and I looked at her like she lost her damn mind. Anthony on the other hand was smiling at her.

"That's my baby girl"

Those two are crazy as hell. Who in their right mind bonds over someone drowning a person?

"Guys we need to come up with a plan that won't kill her but scare her. We're trying to get Everly back, not go to jail"

Nevaeh said once she saw that Nova was serious. If we kill her then all the signs will point to us since we threaten to kill her on a daily basis.

"How about we hire someone to scare her?"

Anthony asked. We all leaned in and waited for him to finish his idea. Instead of him telling us he took a hand full of crackers and stuffed it in his mouth. When he looked up he saw all of us staring at him.

"Why are you guys staring at me like that? Did I finally say something smart?"

"Surprisingly yes you did. Now talk you idiot"

Nova said as she slapped the back of his head. She, like Nevaeh and I, were waiting for him to finish his thoughts before he forgets it or thinks about food.

"My cousin and his friend used to 'take out the trash' when they was in high school"

Anthony said with a wink. I thought he was going to say something good but this wasn't it. It really wasn't it. We could possibly get killed too.

"Wasn't his name Sam or something. He was involved in the biggest gang in California. Once he had his kids he left the business and handed it down to his best friend since he was next in line"

The girls looked at us like we were crazy. Xavier was in the corner chanting gang with a lollipop in his mouth. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to leave him in here while we talk business. I made them pause their conversion so I can take him upstairs. Once I got back they continued.

"Which one is your cousin? The mastermind Sam or the idiot Noah"

"My cousin is Noah but I'm smarter though"

He said as he picked up some more crackers. He accidently bit his hand thinking it was a cookie. He tilted the bag only to see that the bag was empty. He tried getting up to get some more cookies but he stub his toe on the table.

Yes, he's much smarter.

"Wait, your cousin's name is Noah but your girlfriend's name is Nova. Do you ever get their names mixed up?"

Nevaeh asked out of curiosity. By the look on Nova's face I could tell he has called her Noah many times.

"Anyways I'll call them. I'll have to make sure Diamond and Ruby are not around. They will kill them then me"

Anthony said as he picked up his phone and walked out of the living room. All three of us looked at each other with different expressions on our faces.

Nova's face read happiness. Out of all the feelings known to mankind her face showed happiness. Probally because Anthony finally stopped being useless.