Silas

Nevaeh wasn't lying. Ever since I came here this lady has been blowing kisses at me and making the call me sign.

The worst thing was that I didn't have on my hoodie. I thought since I'll be meeting her family I would at least show my face. Now I was regretting it.

Not only that but her baby daddy wasn't even at the baby shower. She said he went to the store to buy some milk but when Nevaeh asked her she said he went to go get some ice.

I watched as Nevaeh, Everly, Myra, and Jordan played in the bounce house. Once Nevaeh even took a glimpse at the bounce house she told me to hold her shoes and ran to the bouncy castle.

Nevaeh's mom had dropped Myra off at the baby shower which I wasn't expecting. When he sister asked about her husband she took out a lighter and threatened to set her sew in on fire.

While I was day dreaming I felt something crawling on my arm. It better be a roach.

When I looked down I was shocked. What I saw was worst than a roach. It was a big ass rat called Nevaeh's aunt.

She was running her hands up and down my arm trying to be deductive. I snatched my arm away and dusted off her old lady juice that got on my shirt.

"You're eighteen right"

"You're one hundred eighteen right"

She looked mad but she was trying to hide it. She plastered a fake smile on her face and got back to eye raping me. Nevaeh noticed but she mouthed be nice.

I don't have to be nice to any girl who isn't My girl.

"Where do you work?"

I could tell she was asking me that because she saw Nevaeh's ring. She's probably just mad that Nevaeh is seventeen and already married while she's one hundred eighteen with no ring.

"I work at a place"

"Where is this place?"

"Where I work"

"Okay but where do you work?"

"If I tell you you won't believe it"

"You can tell me"

"My job is at this place"

She gave up and walked away. It took her long enough. I've been trying to make her go away for a while now.

Neaveh finally got out of the bounce house with Everly and made her way to me. Everly had the biggest smile on her face while she was jumping up and down in Nevaeh's arms.

"You know she asked me if my ring was plastic right?"

Neaveh said. I know this lady is high. She even said that the shine of the ring almost blinded her when we first walked in here.

It's not my fault that her baby daddy dipped once he found out she was pregnant. He ain't in no grocery store buying milk or ice.

I took Everly from her and blew raspberries on her cheek. I laughed as she giggled and kissed my cheek. While I was looking at Everly I didn't even notice Neaveh took a picture of us. She always has that camera stuck to her.

I remember once I was sleeping with Everly she took out her camera and started to have a whole photoshoot. She said that the way I held Everly close to my was adorable.

I was just scared that Everly would disappear one night. She slowly became the most important girl in my life. She's tied with Jordan and Nevaeh.

"Okay guys it's gender reveal time"

Finally. That means it's time for cake. I've been slowly taking bites out of Nevaeh's burger when she wasn't looking. It's safe to say I ate her whole burger. I'm just waiting for her to notice.

"When I cut into the cake it will either be blue or pink which will reveal the gender. Let's get started"

She took the knife and put it close to the cake. She took like a minute long break then finally got the knife closer to the cake.

She took another break and posed with the knife. Can she cut the damn cake already. I've been wanting cake ever since I got here.

Once she finally decided to cut into the cake it was blue. Everyone was clapping and cheering while Everly and I was eyeing the cake. She taking too long to give out the pieces of cake.

It took us about two mintues to get my cake. Everly got her piece and immediately shoved her face in it. Neaveh took a picture of it and smiled.

The baby shower is going good so far. At least nobody found any roaches in their food.

"Why the fuck did I just bite into a roach? Pregnant or not I'm beating your ass bitch"

I spoke too soon.

After she almost got dragged up and down the street she ended the baby shower. It was a good thing once I got my piece I waited for everyone to eat theirs. I was trying to protect Everly too but she was too eager.

She said that roaches is a good source of protein and vitamins. If Everly's piece had a roach in it I would've set her house on fire. I took the cake away from her once someone found a roach in theirs anyways.

"Jordan go get ready for bed you have to wake up early tomorrow"

She groaned and put Everly back in her Nevaeh's arms. I watched as she crashed on the couch like she has a whole bunch of bills to pay and eight kids to take care of.

"Sometimes I wish I was a baby so all I can do is sleep, poop, and eat"

I rolled my eyes at her and pointed towards the stairs. She hates going to schools and I completely understand. I remember yesterday she hid under her bed so she wouldn't go to school.

"I'll go feed Everly and put her down to sleep"

Neaveh said as she kissed my lips. She bought Everly to me so she can kiss me too. I watched with a smile on my face as she slowly went up the stairs with Everly securely on her chest.

I love my new life.

"Silas!! Where the hell is my burger?"

Nevermind.