Nevaeh

"Nevaeh the guy who you keep bring around for no reason is here"

My dad screamed from downstairs. It's a good thing Silas came because the hot chicken wings in the fridge was starting to look mighty fine.

Nova left a couple mintues ago since she took her dad's car to school today. He said there was an emergency so Nova quickly left.

When she got home her dad told her that the he needed to buy more my little pony bobble heads. That was the emergency.

I took my clutch and went downstairs. I was on top of the stairs when I saw my dad telling Silas that he'll have his eyes on him even if he doesn't see him. I believe him.

Once Silas saw me he took a deep breathe and sighed. My dad followed his eyes and smiled at me only to look back at Silas and glare.

"Here you go Nevaeh"

He said once I got in front of him. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He handed me a closed pink box. Once I opened it I fell in love.

 Once I opened it I fell in love

"Silas you think you're slick. Chocolate and strawberry only lead to sexual things when it comes to a boy and a girl"

"It's just a long ride to where we're going so I bought her something to eat. I even have chicken strips in the car"

"So, where are you taking her?"

My dad asked as he pulled out his phone. I could tell he was on Google maps. Silas was about to answer but I covered his mouth.

"Mom knows where we're going and she promised she won't call unless it's an emergency"

My mom nodded in approval. I don't want my dad to be our waiter and purposely spit in Silas's food. This is my first date so I want it to be perfect.

After we bid our goodbyes to my parents and Myra we left. By the time he opened the door for me I already ate three chocolate covered strawberries.

"Soooooooo where's the chicken strips"

I asked as Silas buckled up. He shook his head and reached in the back seat. He took out a bouquet of chicken strips and handed it to me.

 He took out a bouquet of chicken strips and handed it to me

"I would marry you if it wasn't for my dad and his bats"

He chuckled and handed me some dipping sauce. I gladly opened it and got comfortable in my seat. I placed my feet on his lap and leaned on the window.

"You want some strawberry?"

I said as I held one up to his mouth. He smiled and opened his mouth. After he ate it he put his hands on my leg while one hand was on the steering wheel.

"I've only walked a couple of steps and my feet are hurting like crazy"

He pulled up to a red light and looked at me. He unbuckled my shoe straps and started messaging my feet. I sighed and leaned further into the window.

Even as the light turned he we still massaging my feet. One hand was on the staring wheel while the other was on my foot.

I was feeling real comfortable right now. I was eating chicken strips with chocolate covered strawberries on my lap.

We were in the car for about an hour and a half now. The restaurant he was taking me too was an Italian restaurant. I didn't even know they had an Italian restaurant in Miami.

"Sunshine you look absolutely beautiful. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner I was afraid your dad would hear me"

"Thank you Silas you don't look bad yourself"

Truth be told he looks like a full course meal. His leather jacket fits him like a second layer of skin. Let's not forget about his muscles and his abs that were ripping through his shirt.

"You know you said all of that out loud right. I heard everything you think you said in your head. And also your inside voice is your outside voice"

"Now I'm embarrassed"

"Don't be. It's actually cute"

I yawned and nodded my head. I snuggled deeper into my seat and tried to get comfortable.

Silas reached in the backseat and handed me a fuzzy blanket. He covered me and told me to go to sleep.

This I why he's my future husband.