Neaveh

Have you ever wanted to slap someone just because they're  breathing? As I looked at Silas in the eyes I wanted to burn him alive.

What in the teen wolf bullshit is going on here? Silas think I'm playing with him. I will throw him off the roof of this condo.

"I'm sorry I kept this away from you for so long"

He said as he placed his head in his hand. All I could do was stare at him. This book doesn't have a werewolf tag on it so I know Silas is lying.

"Since you claim you're a werewolf transform into a wolf then"

He got off the couch and took off all his clothes. Even though Silas is lying to me I must admit that he is HUGE.

I watched as his body stared to make cracking sounds. Next thing I know his eyes turned red. In the blink of an eye a huge wolf stood in front of me.

The fur was black with little spots of white. The wolf's teeth seemed to get longer as more cracking sounds were heard.

"So you're really a werewolf?"

All the wolf did was rub it's head on my lap. I stroked the fur as he softly howled. I closed my eyes and opened them again thinking that this was all a dream.

When I opened my eyes again the wolf was still there. This wasn't a dream and Silas wasn't lying.

If all the events I listed above happened then I wouldn't be beating Silas ass with a wooden spoon right now.

This boy swear I'm playing with him. Imma werewolf his ass if he doesn't tell me what's really going on.

"Okay I'm sorry for lying to you. I'll tell you the truth now"

I gave him one last hit on the head with the spoon before I calmed down. He rubbed his head while he sighed. If he doesn't talk in twenty seconds I'm shooting him.

"I'm really a street fighter"

"That's it? I thought you were cheating on me or something. What do you want for dinner?"

"So you're not scared or mad that I'm a street fighter?"

All I did was laugh it off. Kids our age are selling drugs and being in gangs. If he's just street fighting what's the problem?

"I see nothing wrong with it. As long as you come home with very minimal bruises for me to clean you're good"

He got off the couch and attacked me in a hug. I lightly patted his back since I didn't know what to do. What was he hugging me for?

"I thought you would leave me if I told you I street fight"

"I'm not going to but I will cut off your man parts if you don't tell me who kelly is"

He laughed and went to the corner to pick up his phone. I watched carefully as he clicked on the contact name that said Kelly. I have to make sure he doesn't change Kelly to Mike.

After two rings the person picked up the phone. Silas started making small talk like I won't bring out the wooden spoon. Once he saw the look on my face he put the phone on speaker.

"So Kelly my wife here thinks that you're a girl and that I'm cheating on you with her"

"Why would you cheat on your wife with a thirty six year old married man with five kids?"

Silas gave me a smug smile when 'kelly' said that. It turns out that kelly is his boss down at the place where he street fights.

"I guess I won't have to hire anyone to beat you up anymore"