Nevaeh

April Star as Myra Johnson^^ ( Nevaeh's little sister)

"Peasants I'm home"

I sung as I walked through the door. I closed the door and took off my shoes. I threw my bookbag on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"Girl can you shut up shit, always running your damn mouth" Myra said from the kitchen table.

Where do she get her strong vocabulary from? My mother dearest of course.

"Shut up you sack of potato"

"Nevaeh, watch your language around her, she's only nine" my mom said out of no where. It's like she always come whenever I say something wrong.

"So you didn't hear her curse me out a few seconds ago"

"I didn't hear her I heard you. Now go do your homework"

I rolled my eyes and turned around. Myra looked at me and stuck the middle finger. And yet again she didn't see her.

She was preparing dinner while her nine year old was acting like a grown women. On my way to my room I picked up my bookbag.

I walked into my room and threw my book bag on my computer chair. I immediately changed into comfortable clothes and plopped on my bed.

I was trying to go to sleep but I couldn't. Silas was invaded my mind at this point.

When I looked under his hoodie today I was surprised. I saw tattoos all over his neck. His knuckles were almost nonexistent by the amount to tattoos that were on there. Those are the only ones that I saw, imagine the rest of his body.

While I was thinking about him the project we have due came to mind. The project is the perfect excuse to see him.

I don't know if it's the tattoos or the hoodie but, I'm extremely fascinated by him. And let's not forget about his bomb ass scalp massages.

I picked up my phone and looked through my contacts for his number. It wasn't that hard since I only have him, my parents, Myra, and Nova.

I still don't understand why Myra has a phone. When I was nine I had a fake pink Barbie flip phone. Myra is nine and she has an iPhone.

With that in mind I started texting Silas.

Me: hi Silas

Silas: hey, what's up?

Me: do you want to start on the project?

Silas: can I bring my sister?

Me: of course you can I also have a sister, maybe they can play together

Silas: be there in 10

Silas really is a man of few words. I was writing paragraphs while he kept it short.

I got off of my bed and went next door to Myra's room. I have to tell her to act like a human since we have guests coming.

"Hey booger act normal for once, I have a friend coming here"

"I'll act like a weirdo if I want to. Who purposely wanted to be your friend anyway?"

This ladies and gentlemen is why I wish my parents stopped making kids at me. Being an only child is looking mighty fine right now.

"If you must know it was a guy. Now Please act normal"

I walked out of her room and went downstairs to my parents who were in the kitchen. I have to face the beast, my dad.

"Hi awesome parents who I love so very much. Mom are you aging backwards you look so youthful. And dad you're looking very fit"

"How much is it gonna cost me girl?"

My dad said as he pulled out his wallet. How dare they insult me like that. I don't want his money, now.

"I don't need money dad. I just came here to tell you that one of my two friends are coming over to do a project with me"

"You have a friend? That's amazing what's her name?"

"His name is Silas"

"Oh God, it's a him. Father God where did I go wrong? Should I have homeschool her? Should I have beaten her when she first talked to a boy when she was five?"

"Honey shush. Of course he could come. You guys have to be in the kitchen or the living room though"

"Alright. And also he's mute"

Before they had a chance to comment the doorbell rung. I quickly ran to the door ignoring my parents curiosity. Once I'm far away they're gonna talk about Silas anyways.

I opened the door with a smile on my face. In front of me was Silas and an adorable little girl. She had a wide smile on her face while I couldn't see Silas face at all.

"Hi guys, come on in"

I stepped aside and allowed them to walk in. I lead them to the kitchen where I left my parents. I'm guessing Myra is also in there since I hear her annoying voice.

"Jordan?"

"Myra?"

They both squealed as Jordan walked into the kitchen. Myra attacked her in a hug while they started jumping around.

"Silas that's the friend I made today"

He pulled his hoodie up a little so we could see his smile. When I tell you I was almost blinded you better believe me. His teeth is brighter than my future. They're also straight as hell.

Myra took her hands and dragged her upstairs. I heard them talking about Barbie dolls on their way there.

"Hi Silas I'm Nevaeh's mom Teresa and this is her dad Trevor. The little one is Myra as you already know"

"Ok mom, can we go start on our homework now?"

I quickly said before she says something embrassing. She says those things just come out but I know she does it on purpose.

"Alright. Nevaeh remember when you were eight you were still wetting the bed"

"Thanks for the reminder, let's go Silas"

I said as I grabbed his arm. I speed walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. The things I needed for the project was already laid out on the table.

He took out his phone and started typing. Seconds later a ding came from my phone.

Silas: are you ready to start?

I looked up and nodded my head. I'm nervous to see how the rest of the day will go.

Hopefully it works out in my favor. Hopefully.