Silas

"Silas you're out of food"

Anthony screamed from the kitchen. He's been back from his coffee date with Nova for about twenty minutes now and he already ate all the food.

"Maybe we would have snacks if your fat ass didn't inhale all of them. You know what I'm going to Nevaeh's house hopefully they have food"

"Damn, besides me there's never any snacks in the house"

Anthony said from the kitchen. He should be the last one talking. He's the reason why I'm thinking about putting a lock on the fridge.

I took Jordan's hand and left Anthony in the house. I made sure to hide all the noodles, unplug the stove, and hide the microwave. I can't have him burn down my house.

"Anthony even ate my play-doh pizza and fries then blamed me for not telling him it was play-doh"

Jordan complained from the back seat. This guy has been eating everything that looks like food and/or edible.

The worst thing is what Anthony is very curious. If he see fire he's going to throw stuff in it to see if it'll burn fast or slow.

Let's mention the time when he put a knife in the outlet so he could see if he'll get electrocuted. He also threw a banana peel on the floor so he could see if he would fall.

Let's just say Anthony isn't the brightest when it comes to many things.

Damn it, I forgot to hide the toaster.

At a stop light I heard a ding come from my phone. I took out of my phone and checked who it was. It was Nevaeh.

I didn't know parents make their kids clean the house when they have visitors coming I just assumed the house was already clean

While I was pulling up to Nevaeh's house my phone dinged again. Expecting it to be her I quickly parked the car and checked my phone.

Anthony: buy food

I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my pocket. I wouldn't have to buy
food if he didn't eat two party size bags of chips at a time.

I just smell some cake and I gain twenty pounds. I have to go to the gym in order for me to lose the weight but Anthony once ate a whole cake and didn't even gain a pound.

I walked up to her door and rung the bell. Mintues later Nevaeh's dad opened the door with a smile on his face. That smile quickly went away once he saw me.

"I thought he would leave after I caught them kissing"

He whispered to himself in sad tone. He reluctantly let me in since I had Jordan with me. He gave Jordan a hug and welcomed her in.

Jordan immediately zoomed off to Myra's room once she yelled a hi to Nevaeh who sat with a mad expression on her face. I guess she didn't enjoy cleaning.

"Hi sunshine"

"Don't hi sunshine me. My mom texted my dad to make me clean the house since I told her you were coming"

"Well actually your mom told me to clean the house, I just didn't feel like it"

Nevaeh's dad casually said as he watched his football game. She slowly turned to him with a unreadable expression on her face. It looked like she would curse him out if he wasn't her dad.

"So you're telling me I could've been relaxing but, you decided to ruin my chill time and force me to do your one  chore you've had all week"

"I had kids so I wouldn't do any chores. You'll understand when you get older"

He's right. If Jordan wasn't with me I would be spending most of my time cleaning after an eighteen year old man who can't boil water.

"Silas can we please start before I accidently say something wrong and get my ass beat"

I nodded my head and took out my canvas, easel, brushes, and needed paints. We went over to the living room where I put out a white painting sheet on the floor.

"Shall we get started?"

"Yes we can"

2 hours later

"Inky I'm hungry"

She's been saying that for about thirty mintues now.  I've been trying to get the shape of her mouth right but I can't. She's been whining about being hungry for forever now.

Her dad put on headphones a long time ago but I couldn't. I forget them at home.

"Sunshine can you please be quite for about five mintues. I'll let you get up to get food afterwards okay?"

She nodded her head with the cutest  pout I've ever seen. Since she had to clean the house before I came she didn't get the chance to eat.

It's her dad's fault but I'm not pointing fingers.

After the few mintues were over Nevaeh's dad called everyone in the kitchen for some snacks.

After she got some doughnuts, chips, and caprisun in her system she was ready to let me finish.

In the middle of me drawing her nose her dad left to buy some more food since Myra and Jordan took half of them to Myra's room.

"Sunshine I can't get the shape of your nose right"

"Then come closer"

She said with a smile on her face. I know this is a trap but I'm willing to fall right into it.

Once I leaned in to get a closer look at her nose she pulled me down and smashed her lips on mine. She greedily kissed me as her hands ran through my hair. I lifted her up and  laid her on the couch. My hips grinded against hers as she pulled on my hair.

She opened her mouth causing me to plunge my tongue go on an adventure. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths as my hands roamed her body.

I Pulled away and started tracing kissed down her face. I was about to reach her boobs when keys started to jingle from outside the front door.

Nevaeh and I quickly got off the couch and went back to our previous spot in the living room.

"Yes honey I cleaned the house"

........

"Why would I make Nevaeh do I? I'm a man"

........

"Alright love you too"

He sighed and put his phone in his pocket. Nevaeh looked at him in shock as he just casually went into the kitchen.

"And I know what you guys were doing when I was gone"

And that ladies and gentlemen was my cue to go hide under a rock.