Nevaeh

"Young lady you're suspended for two months and you have after school detention for one month"

My principal said. A look of shock came over my face. This isn't right. This isn't right at all.

Emily should've at least been suspended until the day she graduates. Not just two months.

Emily let out a ear piercing scream. I just leaned back in my seat and watched her try to persuade the principal to give her less days of suspension and detention.

It's a good thing our principal is a lady. Emily would've sucked her way out of her punishment if she was a guy.

"Please pick your extensions off my carpet and go"

She said as she pointed Emily to where the door was. I was about to leave too until she told me to take a seat.

"I want you to know that what you did to her was really unacceptable, don't do it again. You should've talked to an adult rather than closing her head in a locker"

What she did wasn't the worst thing that happened to me because of my Vitiligo. I closed her head in the locker because she had the nerve to go after Myra. No one is allowed to talk bad about her except for me.

The worst thing is that the Vitiligo she claimed she had was just a mole on her arm. She even went as far as shading half her arm with black sharpie.

While she gave me a speech on how violence is bad and how I could've popped a vein in Emily's neck all I did was smile. I just nodded my head and space out. All I was thinking about is plans for my next attack.

She can't just make fun of my skin conditions and get away with just detention and suspension. She's going to come right back and do it again.

It's either I beat her ass, get a knife, or bury her alive.

I have to cross out all of them because jail isn't a pretty place. On second thought, my mom's a lawyer. I could get away with murder if I wanted to.

After her speech was over I went to the student parking lot to meet up with Silas. School ended twenty minutes ago. I found him leaning on his car on FaceTime with someone.

"Hi baby girl. How are you doing?"

He said in his baby voice. On the other line Everly started giggling and laughing. I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around so fast that I'm surprised he didn't have whiplash.

"You want to talk to mommy"

Silas spoke to the phone after his heartbeat for back to normal. I forgot I'm not suppose to sneak up on him like that. Last time I did that he pulled out his gun on me.

"Hi baby"

I said causing Everly to giggle even more. Whenever we get on FaceTime with her she always walks around with my parent's phone in her hand like she owns it.

"We're on our way to pick you up"

"Good because that child is a grown man. She ate half the content in our fridge and it's only been eight hours. She didn't even eat her baby food"

I heard my dad say in the background. He still doesn't know how FaceTime works. I remember my mom was telling him to clean the house while they were on FaceTime and he was mocking her.

When she got home she confronted him about it and he denied it. After she showed him the screen record of him mocking her he ran away from.

"Let's go my queen our little princess is waiting for us"

I nodded my head and got in the passenger seat. He's been complaining about how he misses Jordan and Everly all day. I'm jealous because he doesn't miss me like he misses them. It's cute though.

Right when we got to my parents house Silas flew out the car. Standing at the window was a smiling Everly who was banging on the surface of the window. She kissed the window like she was kissing us.

Silas knocked on the door while he kept glancing at the window making sure Everly didn't move. Once my dad opened the door he busted through it and went to her.

"Hi babyyyyy"

He screamed as he smothered her face in kisses. I watched with a huge smile on my face as Everly was giggling like crazy.

"Nevaeh is that you? You came right in time for dinner, unless you're not hungry and you don't want any"

I was already sitting down at the dinner table waiting for my food. I don't know what she's talking about "NoT hUnGrY". I'm always hungry.

I took my fork and my bowl than begin to arrange my seat. I have to be ready for when dinner is ready.

While I was waiting for my food to be done Silas was in the living room trying to make Everly's first word be dada.

I'm not even stressing it because her first word is going to be mama. If it isn't I'm kicking her and Silas out.

"Come on guys, dinner is ready"

My mom said. While my dad and Silas rushed to the kitchen to get their plates and forks I was resting in my seat. Being fat is a good thing sometimes.

Once everyone was situated and everything was in order my mom placed my plate in front of me. For dinner today I was eating steak, spaghetti with shrimp and a loaded potato.

 For dinner today I was eating steak, spaghetti with shrimp and a loaded potato

"Chicwen"

Someone whispered from next to me. Everyone's fork dropped and faced Everly. She picked up some shrimp meat and ate it.

"What was that baby?"

"Chicwen"

She repeated. Everly's first word is chicken. I'm not even that surprised. Silas did introduce her to food after all.

After all of our shock passed we started eating. Throughout the whole dinner Everly kept on chanting chicken like there is no tomorrow. My mom caved halfway through the dinner and gave her some chicken nuggets.

Since Jordan and Myra was at a sleepover at Silas's parents house we had enough food to eat and take home.

After we all ate we decided to have family game night. It was Girl's against guy's and we were winning by twenty points.

In the middle of the game the door bell rung. Instead of someone answering it they pretended like they didn't hear it and went about their day.

I hate that right when I'm comfortable someone asks me to do something for them. Like damn, let me rest for a minute.

Since everyone was acting deaf I decided to get up and go open the door.

"Hel..."

Before I could finish I was out like a light.