Silas

Once we arrived to school I let out a sigh. I can't believe I have to spend forty hours a week here. Not to mention I have to see these kids that make my ass itch.

Nevaeh rubbed my arm before she got out of the car. She knows I struggle with my thoughts of burning down this hell hole everyday.

The kids are so disrespectful for no reason. Some of their parents never hit them with a sandal and it shows.

When I stepped out of the car I immediately grabbed Nevaeh's hand. Even though I hate most people I seem to love her.

"Hi love birds"

Anthony said as he took a moment to breathe. Him and Nova were sucking faces right next to my locker like I wouldn't slam their heads in it.

Anthony is obviously in love with Nova but he's too afraid to tell her. He looks at Nova the same way I look at Nevaeh. It doesn't take an idiot to figure that out.

"I could say the same thing for you two"

I said as I 'accidently' slammed the locker on his forehead. He deserved it because his skinny fat self ate my double cheeseburger with my large fries and he drunk my drink.

He knows I like the crispy McDonald's sprite but he drunk it anyways.

"I know you're still mad because I ate your food and I'm sorry. You already trapped me in the washing machine yesterday, isn't that enough"

"Until I get my food back you're not forgiven"

He sighed and cursed me out under his breathe. Now that he doesn't live under my roof I can't threaten to kick him out of my house.

"I don't know why attractive girls go out with ugly guys"

A group of girls that were passing by us said rather loudly. She should be the last one talking. Her boyfriend cheats on her every other day. She needs a ugly loyal guy in her life.

"If he makes me giggle he can defiantly make these cheeks jiggle"

The girl next to her said. Nevaeh and Nova nodded in agreement and started laughing. Does that mean I'm ugly? Why would she let me walk around looking ugly and not tell me? The deception.

"Let's head to class before we're late"

Anthony said as he grabbed Nova's hand. The bell to go to class rung about three minutes ago but we just ignored it.

We get woken up by an alarm every morning just for another alarm to ring throughout the day.

As we headed our separate ways I put on my do not disturb face. I don't have time for these annoying kids to bother me. I don't even know how I tolerate Anthony.

On my journey to class I was pulled into a empty classroom by someone's hard hands. I was about to punch the person but I realized it was a girl. Well half a girl.

"What do you want you troll?"

I asked her as I ripped my arm from her claws. If she wrinkles my favorite shirt I'm going to burn her alive.

"I thought you were my seven thirty  appointment. While you're here do you want to take his place? I could push him back to seven forty five"

Her proposal sounds appealing. Nevaeh doesn't want to have sex until marriage so I might as well find someone who's willing to meet my needs.

"Ok, let's do it"

She looked surprised when I said yes. She took one big step towards me making her end up in my face. Once she saw I wasn't pushing her away she closed her eyes and leaned in.

"Syke bitch"

I said. I quickly stepped out and slammed the door in her face. I could hear her face come in contact with the door even though I was half way down the hall.

She thought I would give in to her. I'm waiting for Nevaeh no matter how long she wants me to wait. Sex doesn't build a healthy relationship. Communication, trust, and honesty does.

Everytime I hear someone mention loyal when they're describing what their partner is like I just roll my eyes. Loyalty shouldn't even be mentioned, they're supposed to be loyal regardless. Don't applaud a fish for swimming.

By the time I reached the class there was only ten minutes left. I may or may not have stopped by the cafeteria to eat my early lunch.

Since I was friends with the lunch ladies they gave me a pass so I can go back to class. That's why you have to be nice to all staff members.

When I walked into the class everyone quiet down. Even though I've been showing my face for months now people are still scared of me. It's kind of a good thing because I want them to know that we're not friends.

"Nice to see you finally decided to join us Mr. Wesley"

My teacher said sarcastically. I just handed him my pass and went to my seat. These teachers swear I'm playing with them. They're quick to put in Z's and F's but they take forever to put in A's.

For the rest of my periods I was just counting down to when we get to eat lunch. Even though I already ate I'm still hungry. Food just goes right through me. No wonder why I'm thick.

"It's great to be eating lunch with my best friends"

Anthony said with his mouth full of spaghetti. As he talked little pieces of spaghetti landed on us. Everyone groaned and shook their heads. This is the second time food landed on me in the last five minutes.

After getting sprayed by Anthony for half of the lunch period we all decided we weren't hungry anymore. Anthony obviously took that opportunity to eat all of our lunch for us.

As we walked out of the cafeteria I took out my phone to text Jordan back. She's still bothering me about the whole Tristan thing. I was getting ready to shut down the argument when I heard Nevaeh's shriek.

I looked up at her ready to ask her what's wrong. She held a piece of paper in her hand while Anthony and Nova stood next to her in shock.

She walked over to me and handed me the piece of paper that was in her hand.

I stared at the paper in shock. No one has to tell me who did this. I already know who's cruel enough to come up with this.

I looked around the hallway only to see hundreds of those papers taped everywhere on the walls.

Nevaeh scanned the halls until her eyes set upon a smirking Emily. She ripped all the papers they were on the wall and made her way to that mole rat.

"Why do you hate me do much? I don't do anything to you. My skin doesn't bother anyone else but you. Maybe you're just jealous"

Nevaeh yelled with anger clear in her voice. I grabbed onto her waist to make sure she doesn't kill Emily. I'm just waiting for Emily to say something wrong so I can let her go.

"Why would I be jealous of your skin? I have Vitiligo too"