Silas

It's about to happen. I'm finally going to kiss her.

As I was leaning in to kiss her I saw her close her eyes. Once I was centimeters away from her my eyes automatically closed. Our lips almost touched when we were interrupted.

"Who's there?"

Both of our eyes immediately snapped open. A look of panic spread across Nevaeh's face as she saw the man standing on top of a rock, looking down into the water. I'm not sure he see us yet.

"No one"

Nevaeh screamed, hoping to distract the man for a while. Her fingers were crossed and her body was shaking. She must've never got caught trespassing before. I'm used to it.

"Ok, if you say so"

He was about to walk away when he looked down at the water in confusion.

"Wait a minute, water can't talk. Whoever is here get out before I call the police"

That was all Nevaeh had to hear before she pulled away from me and climbed the nearest rock to the exit.

I followed after her as she climbed the rocks very slow and carefully. If she keeps this up were gonna be here all night.

I lifted her up bridal style and continued to walk up the rocks. She just shrugged her shoulders and snuggled into me. I smiled down at her and kept on walking.

Once we got in front of our things I stopped and put her down. I grabbed both of our book bags and clothes while Nevaeh just walked behind me.

She claimed that walking up the rocks made her too tired to carry anything.

When we got in front of my bike I put all of our things in the holding space under the seat. Before I closed it I pulled out my hoodie and put it on.

"Aww man, he's putting his face away"

She turned around and whispered. She thought that helped her when in reality it only made it worst. Nevaeh doesn't have a whispering voice and she hasn't figured that out yet.

Once she was done with her little pity party over me covering my body and my face she turned around with a pout on her face. She doesn't know how adorable she looks when she pouts.

I pulled her by waist crashing her flesh against my chest. She held onto my muscles slightly squeezing it. She mumbled a few words then finally looked up at me.

This is the moment.

I finally get to kiss her without any interruptions.

I leaned in and so did she. I closed my eyes and brushed my lips against hers. My hands traveled to her cheek and softly touched it.

"I told you guys to leave, not have a baby on the property"

Nevaeh silently cursed out the old man while I turned around and glared at him. He finally got the hint that he wasn't wanted and walked away.

Nevaeh looked up at me with something in her eyes. It's almost as if she was begging me to finish what we started.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek. Since the world doesn't want me to kiss her on the lips I'll just settle for her cheek, for now.

Even though I wasn't satisfied with just kissing her cheek she seemed over the moon about it. I smiled at her red cheeks and Cheshire the cat smile.

I lifted her up and put her on the back of the bike. I hopped in the front and prepared to start up the bike.

"Wait, can I drive the bike?"

Nevaeh has officially lost her mind. She's smoking weed and snorting up  cocaine. Maybe she's smoking dick hair. Yeah, that's it.