Silas

Something's up with Nevaeh.

She's usually so happy and giggly. Today she's quite and she keeps on clutching her stomach.

She left to go home a few mintues ago and I'm worried about her. What if something happens to her?

I tapped Nova and showed her my phone. It read what's wrong with Nevaeh.

"She's on her period which is making her have some really bad cramps"

I nodded my head. Why couldn't she just tell me that. It's going to be Jordan's turn soon and I want to be prepared.

I went on YouTube and searched up how to deal with period cramps. I watched about five videos and they all had the same thing in common, junk food. A video also told me to get a heading pad.

I walked up to the teacher's desk and wrote down can I use the bathroom. She nodded her head and handed me the pass.

I never told her which bathroom so I'll go to the one at Nevaeh's house.

At Nevaeh's house

I finished organizing what I got her on the table and walked upstairs.

It was easy finding the spare key since it was under the mat. I really need to tell her to take it out of there.

I opened about three doors before I came across Nevaeh's. It was hard to miss since it said the baddest bitch on the door. I know damn well it wasn't Myra's room

I slowly opened the door only to be meet with Nevaeh sleeping on the floor with her legs up in the air. The blanket was still tightly wrapped around her though.

While she was sleeping I took the bag I had brought up to her room and fixed it in her drawer. I know she'll love this.

After I was done I walked over to her sleeping form and lifted her up. I placed her on the bed and took off the blanket.

My eyes widened as I saw she was under in her underwear and bra. I wanted to look away but I couldn't.

She looks absolutely beautiful.

Before I could even think my hands shot out and went straight to her stomach. My fingertips ran down her ribs as I took in her amazing features.

Just as fast as the moment came it left. Nevaeh started squirming on the bed causing me to cover her back up.

Once she stopped I sighed and decided to finally wake her up. After a few seconds of shaking her shoulders her eyes opened up.

"Hi inky, what are you doing here"

She said in the most adorable sleepy voice I've ever heard. To add to the cuteness she was twitching her nose like a little bunny.

I picked up a piece paper and pencil from her drawer and started writing.

You left school so early, I'm worried about you sunshine.

She read it and smiled. She pulled down the blanket until it stopped at below her stomach. She pointed to her stomach and sighed.

Check your drawer.

She looked at me in confusion and opened went to the drawer. Her face lit up as she saw what I put in there.

"I'm going to get pregnant with a chocolate baby"

I guess she likes chocolate. Well I can't be talking, I my love chocolate candy and my chocolate women.

After she was done admiring every single candy that was in the drawer she went back to the bed and laid down.

I climbed on her bed and laid down next to her. I pulled her on top of me and hugged her. She instantly melted into my arms.

She kept on moaning and groaning on top of me, telling me that her stomach was killing her.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of her room. I slowly went down the stairs with a hurting Nevaeh wrapped up in a blanket in my arms.

Once we got downstairs she immediately stopped groaning. She got out of my arms and went straight to the table where I had everything set up.

 She got out of my arms and went straight to the table where I had everything set up

"FOOD!!"

Considering that she's on her period I knew she would love this. The YouTuber I was watching told me so.

"I would marry you if it wasn't for my crazy dad"

I know what she means. When I came over to help her with the project her dad was sitting next to us with a bat in his hand. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant for Nevaeh.

Which movie is better the kissing booth or to all the boys I've loved before.

The lady at the supermarket was taking about how whenever she's down she would watch either movie. I was hoping it would make Nevaeh feel better too.

I sat down on the couch and pulled her on my lap. She was a little surprised but she soon snuggled closer to my chest.

I decided to put it on to all the boys I've loved before since that was the first movie I seen.

It's too hard scrolling through the Netflix browser and I was too lazy to search up the kissing booth.

I didn't have to tell Nevaeh to start eating. She was already on her second pizza and she had a chicken wing in her hand.

She took a bite of the pizza then a bite of chicken. She poured herself some soda and washed down the pizza and chicken.

She had hot sauce all over her cheeks and lips. She let out a loud burp and rubbed her stomach. She looks so adorable.

I made her lean on my chest so I could put the hot pad on her stomach. I could tell it helped since she wore a big smile on her face.

The movie started causing Nevaeh to slightly jump. I don't know why Netflix have to have that loud ass sound when a movie is starting.

We were one hour into the movie and the food was already done. Nevaeh ate about ten slices of pizza and all the  chicken wings. She even ate all the candy and chips.

She claimed she felt bad about eating all the food. I know she's lying because I heard her mumble she don't regret a thing.

A moment of silence fell between us. I looked into her eyes and all I saw was lust. Her eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes.

She placed her hand on my cheek and started stroking it. I leaned into her touch in an instant.

She started leaning in until I felt her breath against my lips. She brushed her lips against mine and pulled away.

"Can I kiss you?"