Chapter 6

Ouch!! you just hurt my feelings but i know you can't resist this hot guy in front of you so i know it will be there, on my terms though, Mitch said.
Oh please, Shaun hurry up and take your friend, he's getting too much for me and i need to go be with Shan till she wakes up, Elena said.
Take your time Shaun, don't mind her, we are having a good time here, you can't get rid of me that easily i am happy being alone with you, Mitch said.
Already getting on each other's nerves, i would like to see this everyday, you guys look great together, are you a couple yet? Shaun said.
No we are not, he's just being corny and funny that's all, Elena said.
Not yet but we will be a couple soon, i know what i want and she's right here besides me, Mitch said.
Okay lovebirds, lower your voices, my sister is resting, Elena i will see you when i get back, we have some stuff to take care of, Shaun said.
Bye Ella don't miss me too much, i will see you tomorrow babe, Mitch said.
See you tomorrow Mitch, Shaun please carry your friend before i deal with him, Elena said.
Haha bro your magic on the ladies might not be working on this one, she's Mitch-proof haha let's go, Shaun said.
It's still working bro, she is just playing hard to get but all in due time she will be mine soon, Mitch said.
Whatever you say Mitchie the ladies man, though she will be the end of you, go slow with Ella, Shaun said.
Hey sleepy head, still resting, it's already time for dinner, Shaun and Mitch just left. Let us go down, you need to eat, Elena said.
Okay let's go though i don't have any appetite, i will just watch you guys eat.
No, no, no, i can't accept that, your mom has specifically prepared the food for you, you can't disappoint her and you need to eat, Elena said.
Alright you win, i will eat something, i don't want you guys to be worried about me.
Good girl, i am happy you will eat something, i don't want you to get sick, Elena said.
Guys, don't look at me like that, i am fine, it is not like i am dying soon, i am just going through a phase and it will pass let us eat.
You heard her, let us stop sending glances her way, my sister is strong. By the way, are you going to school tomorrow? I can tell the principal to give you a letter of absence till you're ready, Shaun said.
No need for that Shaun, i will go to school i don't need to hide from anyone, i didn't do anything wrong. I will go with Ella and Mitch, i just hope people don't talk behind my back.
Yes babe, just keep your head high and go on with your life, we have your back, Elena said.
Okay kids let's eat i am sure my baby is hungry, it is good she's coming back to her old self, she will overcome this, Caitlyn said.
Tastes yummy Aunt Caitlyn, i love your cooking, not so Shan, Elena said.
Very true mom, thanks for the meal i enjoyed it.
Hey Jack, i am okay i appreciate and thanks for calling, yes i saw Serena's text i replied i will see you tomorrow.
Shaun, Ella told me what you did, thank you so much bro you're the best, i appreciate you looking out for me.
Yes kiddo i had to do that, i am glad i put him in his place, are you sure you're going to be okay?
I heard Mr. Captain, i will be fine no worries and we are almost graduating so i have less than 7 months at school.
That's my sister, i will never let anyone hurt you again i promise my munchkin, Shaun said.
Always so protective, either way i am happy to have the best brother in the universe.
Sleep well princess and tomorrow will be a better day, i love you, Shaun said.
Okay captain, goodnight bro i love you too.
I brought my books and clothes for tomorrow so we can call it a night, have a good night Shan, Elena said.
That was very thoughtful of you i love you, sleep well Ella.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey, share your thoughts about the story, tap the star icon and spread the book.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙