Chapter 27

I can't guess go on it is really nice, so the princess found him or, Kathleen said.
Well the note said, " I left on the 99th day because i wanted to think that maybe you had showed up when i wasn't there other than me thinking i had fallen in love with a heartless woman who didn't care about anyone". The princess couldn't believe it since she had fallen in love with the soldier, day after day she kept looking out her window but the soldier never came back. She spent her days crying and thinking back in time, wishing she had gone out to him before it was too late.
You mean they didn't end up together, anyway she deserved it i loved it Shan, thank you, Kathleen giggled.
Yes baby they didn't, your welcome i will let you sleep now, i love you sleep well.
Okay Shan, good night i love you too, Kathleen said.
That was a lovely story you told her Shan, i couldn't help but eavesdrop thank you for putting her to bed, Elena said.
Haha you heard all that, yeah the first time i heard it it stayed in my head, it is nothing she's like my little sister i love her.
Yes i did after saying bye to Mitch, we love you too Shan, are you going home now? Elena said.
Haha i didn't even hear you make a sound at the door so sneaky as always, yes i am i will see you around, good night babe.
I didn't want to ruin the moment you two were having haha, okay then drive safely have a good night, Elena said.

*****
Morning Shan, did you hear the good news? Shaun woke me up from bed.
Morning bro, this early what good news could you possibly bring? I want to go back to sleep hurry up with it.
Well the lists for graduation are out, we are graduating next week, isn't that good news? Shaun said.
What, your serious? Finally i am so happy it is really good news thanks for telling me bro.
Yes sis i am, though i am going to miss you when you go to dad's but i will join you, Shaun said.
I will miss you too and mom but i am going to just be there for a few months and your going to join me after.
Yeah i know sis, i will go share the news with mom, Shaun said.
Okay then, i am sure she's going to be excited, i will tell dad the good news too.
Hey dad, how are you doing? I have good news for you.
Hey my princess, i am good after hearing from you. Tell me the good news i am all excited before i know what it is, Donovan said.
Haha dad i love your sense of humour, well the graduation lists are out and i will be graduating next week.
Wow that is great news princess i am so proud of you and i have to make a party for you and Shaun to celebrate, Donovan replied with a huge grin on his face.
Thank you dad i will talk to mom about that and see what she says then i will let you know. I will let you get back to work i just wanted to let you know.
Always princess, my little gal has grown so fast, okay then you keep me posted baby, i love you, Donovan said.
Finally we are at school, all in our gowns with happy smiles, parents and children hugging and laughing out loud, as promised my dad showed up and planned a party for us. It was basically family some friends since other people had parties as well, i took a sharp intake of breath after a very long day.
Julian, Dylan, Serena, Jack, Nick and Klaus were going to New Hampshire while me, Elena, Shaun and Trisha were going to New York City. We promised to keep in touch and maybe have a reunion some day in the future.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, enjoying the story tap the star icon and comment too, let me know what you think.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙