Brandon POV (33)

I can't believe i let her talk to me in that manner nobody has ever dared to talk to me that way, i don't think she knows i am the boss and she's the same lady from the club. I couldn't stop thinking about her the whole night, i should get my head in check it is just a bet. I will only forgive her behaviour earlier if she agrees to go to dinner with me, otherwise i will make her life miserable she really has guts.
Excuse me Sir, Miss Shantelle is here, should i let her in? Olivia said.
Yes Olivia let her come in.
Morning Sir, about what.., Shan said as she was interrupted.
Have a seat Shantelle Mathews, then we can talk.
Sir i am really sorry for shouting at you, i didn't mean to insult you, Shantelle said.
It was the second time you insulted me Shantelle you don't remember, yesterday at the club.
Oh my Gosh, i am sorry about that too, i was a bit wasted i promise it won't happen again, please don't fire me Sir, Shantelle said.
For starters, stop calling me Sir, you can call me Brandon, i am not that old for such formalities, then i really applaud you, you have guts.
Sir, sorry Brandon, i really didn't know you were my boss, ....Shantelle said.
You expected an old grumpy man, i understand sorry to burst your bubble, back to the issue on ground. I have seen your résumé, your really good, i won't let you go on one condition.
Which is? I promise i will do anything to keep my job, i am so sorry, Shantelle said.
Go out to dinner with me tomorrow night then all will be forgiven and forgotten.
What? I didn't expect to hear that, sure Brandon i accept the invitation. Thanks so much, i thought i was getting fired, Shantelle said
At first i thought about firing you but where's the fun in that, your a beautiful woman i would like to get to know you more.
Huh i don't know what to say but my personal life should stay out of my professional life, i hope you understand. I only agreed to go to dinner with you because i want my job i don't want you taking advantage of that, Shantelle said.
Hmm we shall see about that Shantelle, i will pick you up at your place at 7pm, be ready by then i will take you somewhere nice, you can get back to work.
You don't know where i stay i would prefer to find you there, just tell me the place i don't want you to pick me up, Shantelle interjected.
Well beautiful i have my ways, i know where you stay so that won't be a problem, i insist to pick you up let's drop it okay.
I will get back to work, and stop calling me beautiful you know my name, excuse me Brandon, Shantelle pointed out.
She's really more beautiful up close, those mesmerizing eyes, her soft luscious lips, i know she's playing hard to get but i won't give up she will be mine. Oh the way she says my name just makes me crazy and hard for her, i wonder if she has a guy in her life. Shit Brandon get yourself together, you shouldn't fall in love with her, it's just a fucking game. I hope to get her before Ricardo does, just the feeling of Shantelle with Ricardo drives me mad.
Yes Olivia, tell Mike to come to my office with the Benjamin contract and get me a cup of coffee be fast.
Okay sir, i will be right back and Mike just stepped out i will go get him, Olivia said.
Alright, get on with it i have a meeting in half an hour, i need that contract fast.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey, I hope you liked the chapter, tap on the star icon and spread the story to your friends.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙