Chapter 25

Morning Shan, i heard what happened yesterday i talked to him, he said he will talk to you, Shaun said.
Morning bro, Oh really he should have a better explanation i can't have him thinking he controls me, thanks Shaun.
Yes i did, i am sure he will explain himself and i told him exactly that, he needs to get his act together, Shaun said.
Oh okay bro, you know the best, let me pack my things mom said we are leaving in the afternoon after lunch.
Say that again haha i know i am the best and only bro you have, oh sure i will leave you to that then, Shaun said.
Huh i was joking don't take it serious haha, i am happy to have you Shaun.
May i come in? If your busy i can come back later, Klaus said.
Sure come in, i am done packing, what is it Klaus?
I.. I am very sorry for the way i acted i shouldn't have said those stuff to you, i feel so guilty i will understand if you don't want to talk to me. I guess i got really upset and hurt when i saw you happy with someone else who's not me, forgive me Shan, Klaus said.
Wait, i agree i was so upset by what you did i didn't expect it from you but i understand where your coming from and i forgive you. Though you need to promise me that will never happen again, you need to respect my decision and not force it.
I know i startled you i walked away because i felt guilty when i saw the fear in your eyes and i couldn't reverse what i had said, thanks so much Shan i thought i had lost you i promise i will respect your decision, Klaus said.
It is in the past now you know you can't ever lose me your my childhood friend and i treasure you, thanks for talking to me not everyone can admit they are wrong.
I am relieved to hear that Shan i was going crazy the whole night, i can't ever forgive myself if i hurt you so i had to fix it you don't have to thank me, i will see you around, Klaus said.
Haha you caused it on yourself, i didn't like being mad at you too, see you then Klaus.
Shan, come here your dad was waiting for you so that he can leave, he's outside waiting for you, Caitlyn said.
Oh okay mom, i will go see him then, thank you mom.
Dad, your leaving already i thought you would stay for lunch i didn't get enough time to catch up with you yesterday.
Yes baby i have to i am needed at the office though i would love to stay and be with you guys maybe next time, Donovan said.
Alright dad i get you have to work, i will remind you about that then and you won't be soaked in work just enjoying quality time with us, did you and mom talk.
Haha yes baby i promise i won't bring work on our vacation, yes i talked to her though briefly she was avoiding me after that, Donovan said.
Oh it is still strained, i think you need to give it time dad and you need to prove to her that you have changed.
I know princess i will do anything to get back my family and make up for the lost time, i am not expecting it to be easy but it will be worth it, Donovan said.
Okay dad thanks so much for coming and the gift i loved it so much, i love you dad.
Anything for you baby i am glad you loved it, tell Shaun i will call him, Donovan said.
Alright dad see you soon, i will tell him when he gets back from the beach.
Did your dad leave already? Sit down i give you breakfast, Caitlyn said.
Yes mom i heard you guys talked before i came down, i was starving thanks.
Well we did talk it was brief give me a minute, Caitlyn said.
Hmm what are you not telling me mom, you sound distracted.
Huh you know me so well my gal, it is nothing i can't handle, you eat, Caitlyn said.
I guess i will ask dad if you don't want to tell me, you know i will find out mom.
No please don't Shan, okay he told me that he ended everything he had with the Alicia woman a long time ago, and wanted his whole family back, Caitlyn said.
Hmm that is nice mom, you agreed right you know he still loves you.
No i didn't Shan it is not something i can easily forget, i told him he should just focus on you and Shaun i don't need anything from him, Caitlyn said.
Oh mom i am sorry me of all people should know what you went through, i guess it was too soon i promise not to interfere again.
It is okay baby, i know you guys were hurt when we divorced, you don't have to say sorry i understand you Shan, Caitlyn said.
We love you mom you know that, and we will always have your back.
I love you both too, you guys are my world you helped me when i was going through a lot, you gave me a reason to stand back up, Caitlyn said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey dear readers, what do you think about the story? Share your thoughts in the comment section and tap the star icon.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙