Shantelle POV (48)

After what she did to your family you're taking her side, please tell me you're joking she deserves everything happening to her but what did we do to deserve this, Brandon said.
I know she did wrong and i am not saying it is okay but she's still your mom, you need to let go i am sure she feels guilty every time she sees her daughter in a wheelchair. You can't add her more pain to the guilt she feels already, my dad is also at fault here not only your mom.
Oh baby you're going through a lot right now but you still care about the woman that caused this rift in your family, you need to talk to your mom though i can see you're not happy at all, at least try to call her tomorrow and tell her you made a mistake, Brandon said.
Your mom has paid for everything she did i can't let you be dragged into her mess, that's why i left. What do you mean tell her i made a mistake? You know i would never do that unless she accepts you as the man i love.
I know you care about me baby, i do care about you too, that's why i want you to reconcile with your mom, i will work out a plan to show her i am not like my mother, Brandon said.
No, no i can't believe you're asking this of me, i can't go back there, if that is why you brought me here you better take me back to my place. How are you going to do that? It will take years before your plan works out and what will happen to us?
Baby, you know whatever i am saying is for our own good, if you and your mom are at loggerheads you won't be happy and neither will i. I know the plan may take long to actually work but we have forever, waiting a little time apart won't hurt princess, Brandon said.
I don't agree with this at all, she's the one who said hurting words to me, why should i be the one to apologize. I can't bear to be apart from you Brandon, i know my mom she will start setting me up on dates with other guys.
My love look at me, do you trust me? If you do then let us do this and let her think she has won while i will be putting my plan into motion.Trust me if it was up to me i would have considered we elope but it wouldn't have changed anything, i know it will kill me to be away from you and see you with other guys but don't ever forget how much i love you, Brandon said.
I can't believe i am agreeing to this plan of yours, what if it doesn't work out? Why don't we just elope and leave everything, we can start from scratch. I know our families won't bear not hearing from us and will finally give in, my plan is more fast and practical.
It will work out baby, i have never failed at anything i put my mind on, just promise me you will be okay. No we can't elope it is not a good idea, sooner or later they will find us, i will be with you sooner than you expect beautiful, Brandon said.
If you say so love, i have no choice but to trust you and hope for the best, i will call Shaun tomorrow and let him know about it then he will take me home. I know you're right i just wish this didn't happen to us, everything was fine.
Yes baby i promise not to fail you, make sure you put up an act that's believable, you do that Shaun will be very helpful in this plan of ours. No one wishes for such, we just have to fight together and not give up on us, Brandon said.
I won't let you down too, i will do this for us and i love you so much Brandon, being away from you is going to tear me apart but i will be strong for our love and i won't give up.
I believe in you beautiful, you can do this i love you Shantelle Mathews more than anything in this world. We have to be strong for each other and for our future family Mrs. Thompson, Brandon said with a huge grin on his face.
I like the sound of that, Mrs. Thompson, he drew in closer and kissed me with need as i caressed his champagne blond hair. His kisses always left me longing for more, i couldn't get enough of Brandon Thompson.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, enjoying the story tap the star icon and comment too.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙