Chapter 8

Well, i get where he was coming from, he cares about you and can't accept bullshit when it comes to you, i am sure he knows you were just hurting don't worry, Klaus said.
Morning Class, send your assignments through your coordinator, let me hope you all did it, Mr. Eden said.
Excuse me sir, what if i did half of it? Will i get punished? Mason one of the stubborn guys asked.
Then you will have to get out of my class till further notice and write a letter to the principal that you have been given leave from my class, Mason see me after this, Mr. Eden said.
Sir, i was just asking a rhetorical question, i did my work, Mason insisted.
Still see me after this, so everyone i will need you all to prepare for the test coming up next week, Mr. Eden emphasized.
What, No, we are not ready, seriously, but sir? The whole class chorused.
It wasn't a suggestion, whether you're ready or not, you will all sit for it and i will be roll calling am i clear? Mr. Eden said.
Yes Sir, the whole class chorused.
I really can't wait to graduate and stop seeing this man's grumpy face, it is always torture in his class, Jack said.
Tell me about it, it seems we can't get a day of rest when it comes to him, Serena said.
The good thing we are getting done soon, let's just bear with him.
I might skip that test for me, i don't understand the reason for the continuous tests we are doing, what are they for? Klaus said.
For your case Klaus you just need a beating, didn't you hear he is going to roll call, you have to attend or he might make life hell for you, Serena said.
I see you all handed in your work, class is dismissed and prepare well for the test, Mr. Eden said.
The only good that comes with his lesson is that he leaves 20 minutes before the end of class.
I know Shan, we can all get to talk and catch up, Jack said.
Huh i always see you guys, there's nothing to catch up, i need to use the washrooms though.
I will come with you Shan, i wanted to go there too, see you later guys, Serena said.
Thanks for earlier, and for coming with me i am not ready to talk about everything i guess.
It is okay Shan, what are friends for, which period do you have next, Serena said.
I have Philosophy next, what about you?
Hmm nice me i have Art, i get to chill basically all we do is chill, Serena said.
"You know Shantelle, she's Shaun's sister, poor girl is being trash talked about by Chloe, Sasha and their groupies" one of the girls who just entered the washrooms said.
" I think that's karma for her, she did the same to Chloe during the party, i guess what goes around comes round" another said.
" But Natalie said being cheated on runs in their family, did you know her mom was cheated on too" the third one said.
" You're serious, i pity her she must be having a hard time, though i want to work on my magic on Tyler he's so hot" the fourth said.
By this time my blood was boiling i had heard enough, what the heck? Can't these girls just get a life? I just stormed out and gave all of them murderous glares, i couldn't believe this.
Huh Shantelle, we didn't know you were here, me and my friends were just leaving, Anna the girl who talked first said.
So you're saying if i wasn't in here, it was okay for you all to talk rubbish about me, you don't know a single thing about me or my family. I suggest you take back what you said about my mom, you have no right to talk about her.
No it is not that, we are really sorry we should get going, it is time for next period, Emily the third girl who spoke said.
Shan, are you okay? I was about to step in for you but you handled them well, don't mind what they say, Serena said.
I am fine it is just hard taking in all that, it is okay i can fight my battles, i swear i am going to kill Natalie for bad mouthing my mom.
I get you, it is expected of you to react that way, Shan just let it go, you will just get into trouble, Serena said.
I just can't let it slide, i wonder how many people she has told, see you later Serena.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, enjoying the story tap the star icon and comment i would appreciate to know what you think.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙