Elena POV (15)

You really made me speechless when i saw you coming down, i could get used to this babe, you look ravishing and beautiful and i will make tonight one of your best days, Mitch said.
Aww thanks so much, you look great yourself Mitch i mean it, i have never seen you in a suit before and you pulled it off bunny.
Thanks gorgeous haha really you never seen me in a suit, well this day is full of surprises sit tight babe, Mitch said.
Hmm your welcome am excited to see how the rest of the day will turn out am literally happy just being with you.
Am glad your enjoying already, can i tell you a secret? Mitch said.

Yes i am thanks to you, am all ears Mitch go on.
I really love your company, i like seeing you smile i love when your happy it makes me happy too i guess what am saying is that the feeling is mutual, Mitch said.

You're making me blush with those sweet words, am glad we are really doing this.

That's the whole point you look more pretty and innocent when you blush, are you ready to go in? Mitch said.
Apparently we are outside one of the best and expensive hotels, i don't know what to expect but i hate crowds i hope it is not filled.
I guess am ready to go in, let's go and have fun i see this was the surprise.
Hold on to me babe, you haven't seen the surprise yet but you will see it soon, Mitch said.
Your welcome to the Weiss Hotel and restaurant, we are happy to have you, we were ushered in.
I booked reservations for two under Mitch Pierce, Mitch said.
Oh yes your both welcome please follow me Sir and miss, one of the hotel ushers i presume is Lucas said.
We left the hotel level, we even passed the restaurant level, guess what my eyes landed on, a candlelight dinner at the rooftop with our private chef and waiters.
Mitch, i love it, wow it looks spectacular you were right, thanks babe i see someone used his connections am grateful.
Anything for you gorgeous, seeing your surprised face did it for me am glad i have passed your expectations, Mitch said.
Your welcome Miss Elena and Mitch, the chef said with a smile.
Get us red wine and two glasses, Ella what do you want to eat? Mitch said.
Surprise me babe, this is my first time here so you do the honours.
Haha if you say so Ella, Gonzalez get us the the house's speciality and different delicacies, Mitch told the chef.
Wait, we have our own chef, how come? No don't answer i get connections am loving all this.
Mitch smiled at me with a smirk on his face, what can i say i had to deliver on my promise and i don't mind going out of my way to please you.
Your not making this easy for me are you? I mean everything about tonight is really amazing, i appreciate all the effort you went through to make me happy.
Is that you saying i surpassed what you expected ? Didn't i tell you i will make it memorable and exciting, and it is just the beginning, Mitch implied.
I see i just increased your ego i can see the smirk on your face, but i will let it pass for tonight.
Our food is here, you will like it i trust Gonzalez, Mitch said.
Enjoy your meal Miss Elena and Mitch, i will be in the kitchen if you need me, Gonzalez said.
Please call me Elena, the food looks amazing i will give my honest opinion after eating.
Sure M... sorry Elena thanks, Gonzalez said.
Sorry about that, he gets so formal when he's on the job, how's it? Mitch said.
It is okay i understand, uhmm so yummy and delicious hmm am impressed really, i now know where to go when i need a fabulous meal.
Haha i could tell with the soft moans with each taste, it is Gonzalez who did the magic i will let him know you love it, Mitch said.
Huh i didn't even realise i did that, he sure is a great one please do tell him.
It is fine babe you can be free with me i don't mind watching you do it drives me crazy though, Shaun smirked.
Oh my, your such a pervert and naughty Mitch, i am free with you obviously duh.
Haha can't a guy say the truth if it will make you feel better am naughty only when it comes to you, Mitch said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey, tap the star icon and share some feedback in the comment section.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙