Brandon POV (52)

When i heard about what happened to Shaun from Mitch, i drove as fast as i could to the hospital i knew Shan needed me. But when i saw her with her mom, i couldn't get there as i had planned so i told Mitch i would pass by the next day.
I passed by Shaun's room, the critical condition i saw him in was not a nice sight. He looked so bad as if he was in terrible pain, i just knew i had to do something for him and his family.
I knew Dr. Fabian Reeves from a long time ago so i met up with him, and asked him to keep our conversation a secret.
So let me get this straight, you want to donate your kidney and i shouldn't tell them it came from you, this family seems so special to you,  Dr. Fabian Reeves said. 
Yes exactly that, just tell me what to do and i will be there, they are practically my family and i can't see the woman i love sad.
Oh i see the famous Brandon finally fell in love, i never saw this day coming at all but i am happy for you man and don't worry about him he will be fine as soon as we operate on him, Dr. Fabian Reeves said.
Haha you're so silly, just wait when it happens to you and i am not complaining, thanks man i owe you one.
Haha what can i say? I think it will take ages before it happens, it is nothing bro this is my job and you're welcome, Dr. Fabian Reeves said.
Hmm whatever you say bro, i will remind you about this when you do, anyway i better head back to office and let you get back to work.
Alright man, see you around and tell Ricardo our plan for this weekend is postponed i got an emergency i won't be around, Dr. Fabian Reeves said.
Oh okay doc haha i will surely let him know on my way, take care man.
After meeting up with the doctor i called up Mitch to let him know everything was going to be okay, i asked him to help me keep it a secret from everyone.
I guess i will have to wait a little more to meet Shan's mom and settle the rift in both families, this wasn't a good time to reach out.
I met up with Briana at the hospital, she was from a therapy session and the doctor said her legs would work again in no time.
I wanted to share the good news with you, that is why i called you here. I am so excited i am going to walk again, run and jump, when i had the accident i thought i would never walk again, Briana said sadly.
I really had faith in you sis, i knew it would happen some day and now that things look promising i am happy for you, you made it possible princess.
Hmm thank you bro, you were my biggest motivation and you taught me to keep fighting so all thanks to you bro i will be able to walk again, Briana implied.
  You're welcome princess, i really didn't do much i only showed you the strength you possess, this sure deserves a celebration.
Haha yes bro we should celebrate though you are still going through some issues, i would prefer to celebrate when Shan is around since she helped me too, Briana said.
You're right about that princess we can put the celebration on hold, me and Shan will be together again very soon.
Yes i don't mind waiting for a while, it will be more merrier with everyone around, really what did you do bro? Did her mom finally give you a chance? Briana asked.
Hold on sis i can see you all happy already, well Shaun will arrange a meeting with her and i will be the one to talk to her, i am sure she will have no choice but to listen to me.
Oh i see i thought you had already made up, Shaun is really so helpful and nice and i know she will love you when you guys get to talk, Briana said with a smile.
I hope so sis i am hoping for only the best, so let me take you home princess.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey everyone, tap the star icon and let me know what you think about the chapter.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙