Shantelle POV (51)

What? It is impossible, please run the tests again maybe the machine made a mistake. Don't you have donors at this hospital? Caitlyn said.
There must be a problem somewhere, how come he never got sick before please doctor do something, the tests may have been tampered with, Trisha said.
Guys, you all are talking at the same time and not giving the doctor a chance to finish, is there a way we can get a donor?
Shan is right, we need to be calm and strong for Shaun, he needs us now more than ever, Mitch said.
I understand that you all are going through a hard time accepting this, we ran multiple tests on him and they all showed the same diagnosis. We can't get a donor at this time on short notice but i will make a few calls to some hospitals though it will be very costly and may take sometime, Dr. Fabian Reeves said with a sigh.
Money is not a problem at all, just find a donor for my son, his life is in your hands doctor and if you can't manage his case you let me know we transfer him, Caitlyn said.
If that is the case then i will do that right away but have other options too, we can test you all and see if you can donate a kidney to him, Dr. Fabian Reeves implied.
You can test me i don't mind donating my kidney, just save my husband doctor, Trisha said.
Me too i am ready to be tested, anything to save my brother i will do it.
Well if that is the case follow me and we run the tests on you both, the rest of you can go  be with the patient, Dr. Fabian Reeves said.

******
The next day, we were back in the doctor's office to know if we could donate a kidney to Shaun.
So doctor, what do the results say? Is it possible for the operation to be today? Elena asked.
Unfortunately i have bad news and good news, you can decide what i tell you first, Dr. Fabian Reeves said.
Tell us the bad news first, we know what is not right and act accordingly, Caitlyn said.
Well the tests we took yesterday came out negative, Shantelle and Trisha can't donate their kidneys although i received a call from an anonymous donor today morning before you arrived, Dr. Fabian Reeves said.
What's that? And? Is the operation a go? Trisha said.
Yes he said he didn't want his name to be revealed, we can do the operation today since we have the kidney already, Dr. Fabian Reeves said.
What? That's good news doctor, what are the chances that the operation will be a success?
Well the chances that this operation will be a success are high, me and my team are ready to perform the surgery, Dr. Fabian Reeves said.
Well that's a relief doctor, you can go ahead with the operation while we wait here, Caitlyn said.
Okay then i will be on my way to the theatre, it will take about 3 hours, Dr. Fabian Reeves said as he walked out.
Let us all hope for the best, at least he's out of danger now, i wonder who's the mystery donor and why he didn't want to be known.
So true we can now let out a sigh of relief since the operation will be done in a few hours, how will we thank him if he's anonymous? Trisha said.
Shan, what if it is your dad? Since he couldn't make it maybe he got a donor for Shaun, Elena said.
That could be possible but wouldn't he have called to let us know, i will call him later and ask him.
Anything is possible, he might have forgotten to let us know, anyway you will let us know after talking to him, Mitch said.
I hadn't heard from Brandon since Shaun was admitted in the hospital, i don't think he even knows what happened. If he did he would be here or would have called me, i had an urge to call him but i didn't want him and my mom arguing in a hospital.  

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey dear readers, enjoying the chapter tap the star icon and comment too.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙