Elena POV (16)

Haha, i am so used it is you i had forgotten it was the overconfident jock i was on a date with, Oh and it better be only me Mr. player.
Look who's talking, you know your more confident than me, me it is my social status that comes with all this facade, only you knows the real me and i only have eyes for you babe i stopped being a player when you came along, Mitch insisted.
He's right, when we are together i see a different side of Mitch other people don't get to see, he is open to me, really sensitive, i didn't even know the guy was this nice to talk to
much less a mommy's boy Oh yes he is haha.
Haha if someone had told me you were soft at heart and a bit shy i wouldn't have believed, i am glad you open up to me and i get to see the real you.
Your enjoying having me admit some facts, huh well you better enjoy it while it lasts, your lucky i like you so much, Mitch said.
Haha it is not everyday i see this side of you so let me have my fun teasing you, i loved the food, the desert, the tranquility so warm.
Hmm, well i have something for you like a gift, i am not so good with shopping for a gal so i hope you like it, Mitch said.
I am sure i will like anything you give me, no way you got me a gold necklace with a locket Mitch is it real gold? It sure does look like thanks i really love it.
Hmm let me help put it on you and it is real gold i called in a few favours only the best for you, your welcome gorgeous, Mitch said.
Thanks, how do i look with it?
Like a princess indeed it was meant for only you, will you do this handsome guy the honour of being his girlfriend? Mitch asked.
Yes yes i will babe, how can i say no that? He stroked his thumb across my face as he kissed me with intense passion i felt giddiness and butterflies in my stomach.
You don't know how much this means to me, i feel like the happiest guy in the universe, Mitch said.
Then i am the luckiest gal to have you, i liked every moment of our date, it was warm and intimate.
It is good you enjoyed it beautiful, well i better take you home before your mom thinks otherwise, Mitch said.
Haha true your like her favourite son now i wonder how you charmed her easily.
Well what is there not to like about me, she couldn't resist my charming personality haha, Mitch said with a smirk.
I see your back in your confident stance, i am glad they liked you as for Kathleen she even gave you a nickname haha.
Haha what can i say babe, Kathleen is really cute and that kid is sharp i couldn't believe some things she was telling me, Mitch said.
It runs in the family though your right sometimes am startled myself haha you can't lie to her at all.
Really now i thought i was alone who was challenged, thanks so much for allowing me meet your family, Mitch said.
Huh no way in fact my mom's friends all get amused when they talk to Kathleen it is so easy to like her, your welcome bunny.
So true she is indeed, you have a lovely and perfect family by the way are you ready to be in the spotlight starting Monday at school, Mitch said.
About that, i am not so sure but having you on my side will make it bearable, i only hope Sasha stays out of my way.
I will always be there for you when you need me, don't worry about Sasha i will handle her but if she bothers you don't hesitate to tell me, Mitch said.
Okay then i will, we are here, thanks for the ride and everything, i stroked his hair as he kissed me leaving me breathless and gasping for air.
Goodnight beautiful, have a lovely night and dream about me haha, Mitch said.
You too handsome reach safe and text me when you get home.
As i got to my room i couldn't help it excitement was radiating off my face, so this is how it feels like to be in love. I am so happy i can't wait to tell the gals about everything it was really a magical night. After a while i laid on my bed thinking about the handsome guy that owned my heart and that the stars finally shinned on me.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey dear readers, what do you think about the chapter? Tap the star icon and spread the book, i appreciate.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙