Brandon POV (31)

Bro, was that Mitch's sister, the woman in a red dress, she looks really great, i saw you talking to her.
No man, she's Mitch's friend and the fiance's best friend, she's called Shantelle though she is hard to crack. I like her though, i like women who challenge me, Ricardo said.
Oh, a lovely name for a gorgeous lady, you really like her? I was going to make a move on her but if you like her i will back off.
I know bro, for the first time i see a lady i might actually get to love, she's different i really like her but she's not mine yet, Ricardo said.
Wow, you have really fallen for her that bad but who wouldn't, too bad you met her first you bastard, how about we make a bet, the first one to make her fall in love takes her?
Yeah man, you can't blame me, what? You really want to challenge me, sure the bet is on, and the loser has to pay 20 million dollars, Ricardo said.
Oh sure you know me i love competition, let the game begin and we have ten months to accomplish it, no backing out. I can't believe we are doing this but i believe we shall enjoy, no catching feelings if i win or if you do.
Haha bring it on bro, ten months is even a lot of time it is okay though, it is a deal no catching feelings whoever loses, Ricardo said.
How many drinks have you had? Me i had like 6 but i need more, meanwhile the guys already came through.
Oh man i have just had 4 drinks so far, did the guys bring the stuff? Ricardo said.
Yeah the stuff is here, it is so strong though your lucky i don't do drugs, they went to get more drinks, though i need to leave early.
Hmm, this is nice your missing out bro, just one sniff is a good as four haha, you will go early no worries, Ricardo said.
I doubt i am missing out anything those stuff will get you sick one day your getting addicted, it is not good bro.
Huh i see don't worry i will stop soon the good thing i don't take every day i am good, Ricardo said with a huge grin.
Alright man, i will go use the restroom then i head back.

*****
Shit, i am sorry, are you okay? You should be careful next time, watch where you're going.
It is okay, let me go you prick i am fine, Shan shouted.
What the hell? That woman is really crazy, i am not at fault here. She's lucky i really want to ease myself otherwise i would have taught her a lesson.
Who's that lady Ricardo is dancing with? She looks really familiar, Eric one of the guys said.
Oh that's Clara, Ricardo's friend, they always hangout together that is why she looks familiar, Ryan said.
Excuse me, do you mind if we dance? A petite brunette asked me.
Oh man Brandon don't keep the pretty lady waiting, it is just a dance, Ryan said
Sure, why not, though i am not good at dancing so you will bear with me.
It is okay handsome, i will guide you all night, my name is Rosie by the way, she said.
Brandon, nice to meet you Rosie, you look good, i am sorry for being a dick earlier, i wanted to leave early.
Nice name you have, it is okay i understand, sorry for prying, you wanted to leave because of other engagements or work, Rosie said.
Thanks Rosie, i have work tomorrow i wouldn't want to start the week with a hangover.
Oh i see, don't worry i won't keep you from going, i hope to see you again sometime, Rosie said.
I will definitely see you again, that is my card we shall keep in touch.
Alright Brandon, have a good night, i will call you sometime, Rosie said.
Bye guys, i will call it a night i will see you guys around, you help me tell Ricardo i left.
Bye bro, sure man we will tell him, see you then, Eric said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys,
If you like the story, tap the star icon and share your thoughts about it as well.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙