Shantelle POV (55)

I was finally happy, everything was now pretty great, me and my mom grew closer again not with my wedding preparations and all.
Elena passed by my apartment and said she had a surprise for me, that i should go in there and we pick a perfect dress for the surprise. Her excitement was radiating off her face, i hoped i was in good hands because with Ella you can never know.
No, not that one, it doesn't fit the occasion, hmm let me see that, perfect we found the right one, Elena said.
This? Isn't it a bit too much, i could go with this other dress, at least tell me where we are going.
No it is fine for today's occasion, sorry love but i can't say a thing my lips are sealed and i wouldn't want to miss out on seeing your surprised face, Elena said.
Seriously Ella fine, i hate you right now but i will find out since you're bound to make a mistake and let it slip.
Haha, i love you more Shan, you will only find out when we get there stop trying, Elena said.
Whatever you say, it seems i have no say in this, do i? I ended up with a fox bright peach lace dress and complimented my look with black suede fluffy lace heels.
Wow, you look stunning and beautiful as always, i told you it would suit you well, Elena smirked.
Below is how Shantelle looked in the dress.

Well we better get going, we are already 20 minutes late, Elena said

Won't you at least tell me where we are going? I deserve to know haha, get on with it babe.
Alright i am taking you for a treat at Le Bernardin restaurant , to celebrate our friendship and how far we have come, Elena smiled.
Hmm that's a beautiful place and it's not easy to get reservations, how did you do it? Awww, you know i celebrate having you in my life each day.
Yeah it is, you know i have my ways and it wasn't so hard since Mitch helped me, the feeling is mutual babe, Elena said.
Huh i see now, i can get used to these treats haha, is it strange that i haven't heard from Brandon since noon.
Haha sure, what? No i don't think so maybe he's busy with work, you will talk to him after this. We have reached, are you ready to have a good time? Elena said.
Hmm if you say so, it is really so weird but i guess he's busy as you said. You know i was born ready for anything haha, let us go.
You're welcome to Le Bernardin restaurant and hotel, we were ushered in.
I saw Elena speaking to someone on phone before i was ambushed with hugs.
Surprise, surprise, everyone came out from their hiding places. Oh my i had a feeling this was why i hadn't seen all these guys since morning. Charlotte, Olivia, Eduardo, Mike Mitch, Serena, Klaus, Jack, Trisha, Shaun, Nick, Julian, Ricardo, my mom and dad, Briana, and Brandon's mom smiled at me.
We can all see your shocked expression but we will let the main man to tell you what this is, Elena smiled.
I saw Brandon walking towards us looking all handsome in a white dress shirt with a huge grin on his face.
Hey beautiful, you like what you see, you look gorgeous and very elegant in that dress. You're welcome to your engagement party love, Brandon said.
Haha obviously what can i say when you look so good, thank you love. What? Engagement, i swear Ella i will kill you tonight, she lied to me.
Haha thank you princess, it was part of the plan love, you didn't have to know thank you Elena for the discretion i thought you wouldn't be able to pull it off, Brandon said.
Below is Brandon's outfit, simple casual look.

Haha i did my best Brandon you're welcome, sorry babe, Elena said with a wink

Well everyone, can we go sit down and get this party started, Shaun smiled.
Tonight i invited all of you here to be part of this intimate moment between me and my love Shantelle since you all have been part of our lives and brightened it in one way or another, Brandon said.
I agree with you, we all helped you guys to reach here especially me man haha, Ricardo interjected.
As i was saying before i was rudely interrupted, to my love i take this moment to let you know that falling in love with you was the best thing that ever happened to me. Most people see an abyss as unending torture but that's because they haven't seen one which is filled with joy and light which is love. From the day i set my eyes on you, i was in an abyss of love that i fell in knowing that i would want to spend eternity in it with only you princess. I will never stop loving you i got all i wanted when i met you, will you do me the honour of being my life partner, the mother of my kids, my wife? Brandon smiled at me.
Awwww say yes, yes i heard Trisha, Ella and Serena as they smirked at me. I was blown away by each word that he said, in that moment i knew that indeed that perfect someone for me did exist after all.
Yes i accept my love, it is really beautiful and unique, i love it though i love you more handsome. He pulled me to his side gently and kissed me with intense passion, i could feel the sparks and my heart beats. I forgot everything else around and concentrated on this fine specimen in front of me who brought sunshine and happiness into my life.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Finally right? Mrs. Thompson, i can't wait to see a part of Brandon and Shantelle in their children haha. Too much naughtiness and feistiness, thank you everyone for the love.

Geraldine💙