Brandon POV (28)

10 YEARS LATER.

Mom, i am going out with Ricardo and a few friends don't wait up for me, i know where the key is.
I am Brandon Thompson, heir to T.A Group of Companies and other projects, my dad died a few years back when i was at College, it is only me, my sister Briana Thompson and my mom Alicia Saunders Thompson.
I am a playboy, to me women are just objects, no attachments, when you get attached you get hurt so me and Ricardo my childhood friend don't date at all or even fall in love.
Though women love us because we have what they want and more, i mean we are handsome, rich and famous young eligible bachelors.
Hey man, you're up for tonight at the club, it is going to go down, lots of beautiful ladies, Ricardo said.
Oh sure if the women are as hot as you said i can't say no to that, can i? So are the rest of the guys joining us there or we are going to pick them up?
That's my man, you can't turn down a night of fun, the guys will find us there since i told them to pick some stuff, Ricardo said.
My guy, you will be the death of me, you know i am resuming work at the company tomorrow, i don't want to get wasted and face my mom's temper.
Huh the night life is ours bro, don't worry we won't stay for long and you will have to deal with your mom alone haha i don't want trouble, Ricardo said.
Laugh all you want but i will drag your ass into it in case my mom gets on my neck, i already have her choking me with the settling down talk.
Your mom is just looking out for you man, she wants you to be happy with a family but i think you should get an apartment and maybe she will chill the marriage talk, Ricardo said.
I know bro i am not yet ready for that when i find the woman of my dreams i will settle down, i will do just that this week though i didn't want to leave my sister she's still recovering from the accident.
Oh i see bro, yeah just do that then everyone is happy, you can be visiting Briana i am sure she will understand, what do you think?
This is the first time you're talking sense man in a long time, i will talk to her tomorrow after work.
You suck bro, what do you mean the first time i am talking sense, you know i am like your personal advisor haha, Ricardo said.
Haha don't pull my leg bro, since when? If that was meant to be a joke you pulled it off. Anyway anything to eat in here i am starving, i didn't eat at home.
Fuck you man you know it wasn't a joke, you can check in the fridge i left some leftovers from last night, let me freshen up and then we head out, Ricardo said.
Thanks bro, don't take long in there, i will go with the apple pie and coffee.
Hello Olivia, i hope i am not interrupting your weekend, i couldn't wait until tomorrow to tell you this.
It is okay Sir, it is my job as your personal assistant to be at your beck and call, what can i do for you?
I need to get an apartment, i don't want it small or around noisy neighbours, just get me something of my taste, i hope you can do that.
Oh i will do that Sir, you won't regret it after you see it, is that all? Olivia said.
Get my schedule for tomorrow ready along with my meetings and i find my coffee at my desk at 7:30 am, that will be all.
Okay Sir, i will do that, have a nice evening and see you tomorrow, Olivia said.
I heard you talking to someone i thought we had a visitor, anyone i know? Ricardo said.
Not really, just my P.A telling her about work stuff and my apartment, the perks of having an assistant.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey lovely readers, if you like the story tap the star icon and comment too.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙