Shantelle (38)

I don't know what was going on with me but i enjoyed talking to this nice and calm Brandon, was i finally warming up to him i can't let that happen. He actually made me smile for the first time since we met, all i could think about was why me of all the women in New York. I am sure he could get any woman he wanted i think he is just being nice to me, i don't want to think he likes me then get hurt.

I wonder where he's taking me tomorrow, i can't help it but feel anxious and nervous, i mean the guy in question is a fine specimen, i am sure he's had a lot of women in his life what if i can't please him like they did. Oh Gosh Shan what are you saying? It is just dinner okay, calm down all will go well and there won't be a next time unless you want to.

******
I woke up at 6:30am, a few minutes after my alarm, the thing couldn't stop making noise for me, i am now in the kitchen fixing breakfast for myself. I wore a red skirt with a slit, a white blouse with my nude block heels, i walked out and greeted James the doorman who was a close friend of mine.
I talked to Shaun before i drove off, him and Trisha got married 5 years ago and have a 3 year old son called Mason he's so cute and adorable, Trisha's career took off so fast she couldn't believe it she's a famous actress though i haven't yet found time to frequent her movies but i will. Shaun took over dad's insurance company, he has managed to increase and expand it which made dad so happy and proud of him.
I know you're all wondering why i didn't work in my parents companies, my passion was in interior designing but i always help out my mom once in a while, she's into hotel chains and real estate i didn't know much about that.
I stepped out of my car with my hot coffee in one hand and my bag in the other hand and headed inside, i had a good feeling about today i don't know why.
Morning Charlie, how are you doing?
Morning Shan, i am good you? You sure look great and vibrant today, what is your secret? Charlotte said.
I am great Charlie, haha really i didn't notice, there's really no secret just drink coffee you will feel energized.
Hmm okay Shan i will follow your advice, have a nice day, Charlotte said.
Please do, thanks Charlie you too, see you around.
I got the documents i needed for my meeting with Mr. Zach Richardson later in the day, then i swamped myself in work i left unfinished yesterday.
Morning Shan, how are you? Always hardworking and coming early, Elena said.
Morning Ella, i am good you? Haha i get paid to do this and it is 8:30am that's not early.
I am good too, i see you're dedicated, meanwhile these are the copies of Mr. Xavier's mansion, i have done some little background check i think you can do the rest, Elena said.
Oh okay Ella, thanks so much i am grateful to have you as my advertising agent.
Anything for you and like you said we are paid to do this so you don't need to thank me, Elena said.
Alright Ella you're right there, i will see you around, take care.

As soon as it clocked noon, i prepared for my meeting with Mr. Zach Richardson, Eduardo was going to take care of the presentation.
Good afternoon Mr. Zach, you're welcome, please have a seat.
Thank you Shantelle, Eduardo, let me see what you guys have for me, Mr. Zach said.
After the presentation, he was impressed with our work and gave us the go ahead in hand with the check he handed to me.
I am surely impressed, you guys did a wonderful job, you can go ahead to put it into motion, i put in an extra commission for you both, Mr. Zach said.
What? You didn't have to Sir but we appreciate the generosity, everything will be done in two weeks, Eduardo said.
I am glad i did i appreciate the effort you put into it, when the work is done i will pay the last cheque, i will get going then, Mr. Zach said.
Thank you so much Mr. Zach, we are happy to work with you any time, i will walk you out.
How long have you been working in this company? I could use someone so competent as you Shantelle, Mr. Zach said.
Not really for long i just started working in this company, haha i am so sorry but my loyalty lies here maybe in the future.
Oh i see i wouldn't have known, you're really going to go far with your dedication, if you say so though my company will always be welcome to you when you're ready, Mr. Zach said.
Thank you Sir i will surely keep that in mind if i ever need to leave, have a nice day Sir.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, enjoying the chapter tap the star icon and comment too.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙