Chapter 10

Haha oh Gosh no for real let me give my honest opinion, i think it is Nick you all have to agree, he's so sweet and everyone likes him, sorry babe, Trisha said.
Ouch!! Trish seriously Nick, i know you were joking take it back babe, i am actually hurt it is official, Shaun said.
We agree with her, we all know Nick is the sweetheart of the group, he's so chubby, very sweet, always bringing a good and happy vibe haha sorry bro.
Huh you guys just made it worse, Nick is going to start killing us with his jokes all the damn time, not even Santa Claus can save us haha, Mitch said.
Haha you guys practically beg me to entertain you, and i know you love me so let me enjoy my stardom, Nick said.
Guys enough, you all are fun okay end of story, can't we girls get some audience too, Elena said.
Yes you're right Ella, you guys should go to the gym if you want to argue, we girls are calm and you take us for granted.
Hurray girl power, tap Shan, Ella, Serena, we got them all silent haha look at Shaun, Trisha said.
Shan your birthday is coming up next month, what are you going to do? If we had it our way a girls slumber party would be fine, Elena said.
I know Shan i smell a party, what Ella only girls is that even possible, you're ruining the fun, Nick said.
Haha i had even forgotten about it, time really flies quickly i don't think i want a big party maybe friends and family that's all.
No way you need a big party, adding a year means a lot, and any excuse to have a grand party with lots of ladies, drinks, Dylan said.
Well guys it is not your day, Shan has made her decision at least she's having a party i am all in, Serena said.
I agree with Serena, it is not about us but Shan, we shall make it worthwhile and fun for her, Jack said.
Yes yes but on one condition i decide the place where the party will be, is it okay sis? Shaun said.
I knew something like that was coming, it is okay bro and don't disappoint me.
Da- da- da party time, Shan we shall talk more about that only us no noisy ears i have suggestions, Nick said.
It is time for the next period guys, me i have a spare i will be in the library with Serena, nice time guys.
Okay babe, see you later i have boring Calculus see my mood, i feel like not going, Elena said.
Haha don't even think about it, go Ella, it is only an hour it will be done before you know it.
She's right Ella, you can't miss out it is our senior year then we get to chill, Serena said.
Okay okay you two i heard you, see you both later, Elena said.
Serena let me go get some books from my locker, i will find you in the library, i won't be long.
Alright Shan, take your time i will be waiting for you, Serena said.
What the heck are you doing at my locker Tyler? Are you stalking me now?
I want to talk to you, it is like you erased everything we had together yet i am torn into pieces i lost the only girl i ever loved and my friends, Tyler said.
Don't you even tell me about what you lost, even if we talk i won't get back with you, it is over i don't love you anymore let it sink in your brain.
I know you don't mean what you said i know you still care about me, we are going to talk in a quiet place whether you want it or not, Tyler said.
Put me down you jerk, let me go where the hell are you taking me, i said put me down damn it.
No i won't put you down till i find somewhere we can talk, just keep hitting me i know i deserve it i fucked up big time but please don't say you don't love me, Tyler said.
Shit, put me down you bastard i can walk on my own, i don't need your filthy hands on me, and i mean it i don't love you just let me be.
We are almost there, then we are going to talk like civilised adults and sort all this out, i am not okay without you Shan, Tyler said.
Even if you force me to have a million talks with you and kidnap me it won't change anything, the damage was done already, the earlier you understand that the better it is for everyone.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, tap the star icon and comment too.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙