Chapter 20

Morning class i hope all your phones are here and you put your books away, you can now start, Mr. Eden said.
I looked at the test and he set everything i read with Klaus, i cast a glance at Klaus and winked at him he too winked back with a huge grin on his face. This was so easy after 45 minutes i was done i started going through my work while looking at the clock, only a few minutes were left to the end.
Time up time up hand in your paper and go  back and sit, there's no extra time i can see people still writing, Mr. Eden said.
Shan how was it? I should start reading with you each time i couldn't believe it when i saw the same questions you taught me, Klaus said.
It was good, haha who said it will always happen it only did this one time but your free to join me, i know the best test ever it was like he showed us the questions before he set the test.
As you guys are happy, i will never get out of a test with a happy face, this always happens, Serena said.
Well me and Shan read the exact things that were set in the test, what happened your gloomy, Klaus said.
Ah ah you guys this is not fair, i think i failed i literally knew quarter of the questions now you can imagine why i am like this, Serena said.
Huh sorry babe next time you come join us but don't worry it is just a test not an exam i will help you improve your grades.
Your right i will surely come you guys let me know when you do, good thing it was just a test, Serena said.
Haha, what do you guys have next? Me i have technical drawing it is a chill and fun lesson, Klaus said.
I have spare i will look for Ella she has spare too, i see you Architect.
I have Sociology next i don't even feel like going, all we do is research this and that, Serena said.
Haha go study, hey guys Shan i passed by your class i thought you were there, i have a perfect place we can go to, Elena said.
Okay free people go enjoy see you at lunch guys, Klaus said.
So i saw this nice Diner, it is a few minutes away from school we can come back on time, Elena said.
That is fine Ella the fresh air will do me some good, let us go then.
There you are boyfriend snatcher, your really a shameless piece of shit, i know Mitch will get bored of you in a month and come running back to me, Sasha said with her groupies beside her.
Your either the biggest fool or your brain is just  full of rubbish, we all know that he was never your man, don't you have any self respect left but i doubt you do since all you know how to do is act like a Barbie doll, Elena said.
I will not take any insults from you, your a crazy bitch i will get you when your alone without your heartbroken puppy, Sasha impounded.
What did you say you stupid slut? I won't tolerate any stupidity from your empty brain that only knows how to function when it comes to makeup. As i looked around i saw people holding up their phones recording what was going on.
Ouch, did you just slap me Shan? You both should watch your backs from now on i promise you i won't let it slide, let us go bitches, Sasha replied.
Wow Shan that was bad ass you really handled that very well, i am sure it already all over social media i am so proud of you, Elena said.
She started it she's even lucky i only stamped her face, i really hate Sasha's guts let her dare mess with us again.
Let us forget her and her fellow lollipops, shall we take your car or me, Elena said.
Haha lollipops how come i never thought of that name, let's take mine i will drive though you direct me i don't know the place.
Sure Bestest, i will be your co- driver then you will love it i am sure, Elena said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, tap the star icon and comment too.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙