Shantelle POV (40)

My day went pretty fast, after my meeting with Mr Zach i went out for lunch with my co- workers at a nearby restaurant. When it reached 5pm, i passed by Elena's office to tell her i was leaving.
Hey Shan, you're leaving already, oh wait i had forgotten you have a date with Brandon, please go on don't let me keep you from going, Elena said.
It's not a date Ella just dinner like with a friend, i will give you the details about it tomorrow, see you babe.
Hmm me i know it is a date, you just don't want to accept it and open up your heart but i understand, i can't wait to hear everything and see you around Shan, Elena said.
Good evening James, how was your day?
Good evening Shantelle, my day was fine, you're home earlier than usual, James the doorman said.
That's good, oh yes i am i have somewhere to go later tonight.
Okay then, have a great evening Shantelle, James replied.
I was in my bedroom after having a bathe, wondering what to wear and i still couldn't find anything pleasing enough, i finally settled on a dress i hadn't worn in a long time. I applied minimal makeup since i am not so much of a fan of it, with my black shinny heels.
Hey Ella, i am going to send you a picture and tell me what you think, i texted Ella since she was better at such stuff than me.
She called me after receiving the picture with excitement, this girl will be the death of me, she went on to give me tips on how to act and everything.
I am happy to have her in my life since she's always there for me, even when i am having one of those days she's never left my side for a minute. I finally hung up and went to my room to get my clutch and my fur coat when i heard my door bell ring.
He's here, how do i look? Hold on a second i will be right there, the door is open Brandon.
As i came from my room i stopped still where i was standing, damn Brandon wore a white silk shirt with a navy blue coat without a tie and a black trouser that fitted him perfectly. He was the most handsome specimen i ever set my eyes on, i didn't even know i was staring at him for that long when he said.
Are you done checking me out? I bought you flowers i didn't know which kind you loved, and you look really gorgeous in that dress, i feel like the luckiest man in the universe, Brandon said.
What? I wasn't checking you out Brandon, you just looked different and handsome, thank you so much for the flowers they are lovely and the compliment too.
Hmm whatever you say beautiful, thank you i had to look presentable for a certain gorgeous woman and you're welcome, Shall we? Brandon said with a huge grin on his face.
Ohh boy, this handsome guy was going to kill me, each word he said just melted my heart, i couldn't stop it from happening he knew the right words to say that made my heart flutter.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey dear readers, if you like the chapter tap the star icon and comment too.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙