Shantelle POV (44)

I arrived at work at around 8:50am, i know i always came earlier but today it was different, i couldn't stop thinking about Brandon i felt the connection we had. On my way to work i called Ella to let her know what happened, good thing she was awake. By the time i was done telling her everything, she squealed with excitement and asked me why i ran into my apartment alone leaving a handsome startled guy at my door.
I really don't know why i did that i guess i was scared of giving in because i was already into him like really bad, i didn't want to admit it at first but i have fallen for the devilishly handsome Brandon Thompson.
When i admitted my feelings to Ella, she was shouting too much with happiness almost bursting my eardrums, she said she couldn't wait to see me at work.
So here i am, she's been interrogating me since she came to my office, i don't know how i ended up with this stubborn and persistent best friend.
Tell me Shan, are you going to let him know you love him? Elena asked.
I really don't know i don't think i should at least not yet, i will wait till he tells me how he feels.
You're so crazy, why wait for him when you can actually just tell him and you two live happily ever after, Elena said.
Haha i swear you are the craziest person i have ever met, you already thought through it all and gave us a happily ever after. Let's get back to work please Ella.
What can i do? My best friend is in love with the hottest guy on planet earth and she's scared to tell him, okay i will let you be for now.
Before she could leave, i heard a knock at the door, yes please come in.
Were you expecting someone a client or? Elena asked.
Hello Shantelle, Elena, how are you? This is my mom Alicia Saunders, she wanted to meet Shantelle, Brandon said.
What? His mom, i almost wanted the ground to bury me and i disappear forever, i wasn't mentally and physically prepared for this moment.
You're the famous woman who has my son wrapped around her finger, she's really beautiful son, it is nice to finally meet you Shantelle, Alicia said.
It is nice to meet you too Mrs. Alicia Saunders, please have a seat.
That is her friend Elena, she works in the advertising department, Brandon said.
Nice to meet you too Elena, can you please give us a minute in here, Alicia said.
Same here, i was just about to leave before you came in, excuse me, Elena said.
Shantelle, i have heard so much about you from my son and you're intelligent too, do you love my son? Alicia asked.
Mom, please don't ask her that, i thought you said you only wanted to meet her, Brandon said.
Yes Mrs. Alicia i love your son, very much.
What? Both Brandon and his mom said in unison.
Brandon i thought you said she didn't love you as you did, i thought you were sharp, Shantelle call me Alicia or mom please, Alicia Saunders said.
He didn't know the way i felt about him, i just realised that i did mom.
Ohh i see, so i would like to meet your parents and get acquainted with them, can you fix dinner then we can all come together, the two families, Alicia said.
Mom it is not really necessary yet, you're rushing everything and scaring her, can we take everything slow, Brandon said.
I really don't mind Brandon, my family is around i don't see why not and they are just getting acquainted.
You see, she's fine with it, why are you worried? I really like her for you son, maybe one day you two will get married, Alicia said.
Mom, please leave me with Shantelle i will find you in my office, i want to talk to her, Brandon implied.
Okay son, i will see you around Shantelle, and i can't wait to meet your family, Alicia said.
I didn't want her to meet you in such a way, are you sure about this dinner thing? I don't want you to do something you don't want to, Brandon said.
Brandon, it is okay she was nice and sweet to me, about the dinner i am sure my parents won't mind.
If you say so beautiful, did you mean it? What you said earlier? Brandon said.
About what exactly? I said a lot of things earlier, be specific.
That you love me? Did you mean it? Brandon asked while fidgeting.
Yes i meant every word i said, who wouldn't love you, i was still talking when he kissed me with such deep desire and i kissed him back. I was no longer in conflict with my heart, i knew i loved Brandon so much and i let him sway me away.
This isn't over beautiful, let me go finish with my mom i will see you later, Brandon said. He kissed me on my forehead as he left me missing the warmth of his arms.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, enjoying the chapter tap the star icon and comment as well.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙