Shantelle POV (53)

It was two weeks now since Shaun's operation, two long weeks without seeing Brandon. Serena, Klaus, Jack, Nick and Julian had come to visit when they heard what happened to Shaun.
So we were all at his place, he had recovered really fast after his operation, we all were grateful to the donor who saved my brother's life.
So wait until now you guys don't know who the anonymous donor is, shouldn't we like look for him?Nick said.
Yes we don't, at first we thought it was Shan's dad but we confirmed he's not the one, Elena said.
Guys, what if it is Brandon? I have a gut feeling it could be him, Trisha said.
That is so possible according to what you guys told us about him, Shan did you ask him? Klaus said.
What? I didn't think about that much less to ask him if he was the donor but i doubt it's him.
Shan it could be possible, there's something i didn't tell you all, Mitch said.
Hmm what are you talking about bro? Shaun asked.
Well when i was told about what happened to you, i called Brandon and told him too, Mitch said.
But still that doesn't make sense, did you guys see him at the hospital, Julian said.
He came to the hospital, he couldn't get close to us since Shan's mom was there too but he called me the next day and said everything will be okay, Mitch said.
It has to be him then, after all he cares about Shan and her family, i really need to meet this Brandon guy, Serena said.
I am going to see my mom now, she has to get over her past with Brandon's mom, the guy is really trying his best and he's the reason i am still alive, Shaun said.
Shaun wait are you sure you want to do this now, i know you're feeling better but i don't want you and mom fighting, Trisha said.
Trish love i am sure about this, today she will have to hear us out, don't worry we will just talk, Shaun said.
Who's us? You know your mom is difficult, she may still not change her mind, Klaus said.
I mean me, Shan and Brandon i just sent him a text to meet us there, the good thing mom is home i will let you guys know what happens, Shaun said.
Oh man, all the best in case you need backup just call us we will be there right away, Nick said.
Thanks guys, Ella you're coming with me i will need your support in case all doesn't go well.
Sure babe, i don't mind coming with you, let's go then, Elena said.
Shan don't worry i got this, it will be okay i can tell you're nervous, Shaun said.
Bro are you sure about this? I don't want a repeat of what happened last time.
I am sure sis, trust me okay? I won't let things get out of hand, the good thing Brandon is coming alone, Shaun said.
If you say so then i have no choice but to hope for only the best.
I just couldn't calm down, this was going to be the second time Brandon meets my mom and i wasn't sure what to expect. And him being the supposed donor just made my heart ache for him, he was doing his best to make us happy even when it hurt him to be apart from us.
Shan, is that Brandon's car in front of your house? Elena said.
Yeah that's his car, he came, Brandon is here, lets go guys.
Slow down miss, of course i told you he was coming, Shaun said.
I ran to him and fell in his arms, even amidst all this mess he still looked so handsome, i could smell his cologne i missed all this for the past 3 weeks.
Shan, i missed you baby, everything about you, your smile, your laugh, having you in my arms and by my side, Brandon said with a huge grin on his face.
I missed you more love, i was going crazy without you in my world, you don't know how seeing you again has made me so happy. He leaned in and stroked my face using his thumb as he kissed me so gently, i forgot about everything else for a second.
Okay lovebirds cut it out, you're killing us with your sweetness, we have a mission to accomplish, Shaun said.
Haha bro, what can i say? Your sister drives me so crazy, i am so glad you reached out to me and it is good to see you on your two feet, Brandon said.
I know trust me i like seeing you both happy,  thanks so much man for saving my life i know you're the one who donated the kidney to me, Shaun said.
I appreciate bro i will always make her happy, wait how did you find out? I know Mitch that bastard, you weren't supposed to know that, Brandon said.
Yeah he told us haha, i am glad i know now, you should have told me man, it was really kind of you to help me, Shaun said.
It was nothing really you're family to me, and i did it for Shan too so you don't need to thank me, Brandon said.
Hmm i am glad that fact has been established so don't be a stranger again, so are you all ready? Shaun said.
Haha i promise not to bro, i think we should go in then, Brandon said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey lovely readers, enjoying the chapter tap the star icon and comment too.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙