Chapter 7

Ella, wake up it is almost 8am, i am done using the bathroom go on now and be fast.
Jeez i am up, as you woke up early today, don't worry i don't take long in the shower, Elena said.
I just woke up energized thanks to you all, today is a new day.
That is nice babe, i like the attitude and i am about to finish in here then we eat breakfast, Elena said.
Alright Ella, so you and Mitch, are you a couple yet?
Well, not yet but we are getting there, i am sure in a few weeks we will be after you get better, Elena said.
What does it have to do with me? What are you not telling me Ella?
Huh, i kind of told him i will only go on a date with him after you feel better and the old Shan is back, i don't want to be happy while you're sad, Elena said.
What? That is stupid and absurd, please don't keep him waiting because of me, you know i will always support you as long as you're happy. Go on the date already don't waste time.
Are you sure Shan? I didn't know how you would feel so i told him to wait, alright then i will tell him the good news, Elena said.
Obviously i am sure, you will have to give me details of how it went, no leaving anything out.
Haha okay Shan i will fill you in on everything, even the juicy details, Elena said.
Elena, Shan, your ride is here guys hurry up, i will see you guys at school, Shaun said.
We are coming down, don't forget your books Ella, we shall pack our breakfast and eat on the way there.
Morning Shan, Ella, you girls take a full hour to get ready just for school haha, Mitch said.
Morning Mitch, yes it is a girl's thing you wouldn't understand that let's get going before we get late, Elena said.
Mitch i am happy for you and Ella, it was about time, make sure you treat my best friend well and make her happy.
Thanks Shan, i will treat her well i promise, Mitch said.
Hmm you better because our date will be sooner than expected, apparently Shan said we can go on our date so we don't need to wait for her to get better, Elena said.
Are you sure Shan? I mean we can wait till you're better, we are not in a rush, Mitch said.
Yes guys i am very serious, go on the date and your happiness is mine too Ella you know that.
We appreciate Shan, we are glad to have you in our lives, Elena said.
We are here guys, it is not yet time for class, you can finish eating, i will see you later, Mitch said.
Oh sure, thanks Mitch for the ride, we will meet you there in 20 minutes.
"That's her, Tyler is a jerk for letting such a fine girl go"
"You know, i heard she caught him red handed with that Chloe bitch"
"Poor girl, that is why i never date, now see her she's all hurt"
"Chloe is really shameless, i knew it would come to this when she got close to him"
"I heard she's transforming to another school, even if it was me i would leave"
"Though that Tyler guy is really hot i wouldn't mind sharing him if i was in her place"
"Do you think she will forgive him and take him back?"
"Who wouldn't take him back, Tyler is every girl's dream man"
"I heard she wasn't giving him time and attention, poor guy had to find it somewhere else"
By this time, i was losing it, people were pointing at me without shame, even while i was looking at them.
Don't you all have lives, if i dare hear another word against my sister, i will break your faces, do i make myself clear? Now get lost, Shaun yelled.
Please stop Shaun, just let them be, you're just adding fuel to the fire, you broke that guy's nose, i don't know what you will do next. Let it all stop i am tired of all this, see you at lunch.
Shan, i am sorry i got carried away, they were all talking nonsense and i don't regret it, Shaun said.
Hello Shan, you're okay? I heard what happened, don't let other people's words get to you, they don't know what really went down, Klaus said.
I'm fine i am just shocked i guess, why are they attacking me yet i am not the one who cheated, i am glad Shaun stepped in but i don't want him to get into trouble, we are in our senior year and about to finish college.
Oh Shan i understand, the good thing we always have your back so you have nothing to worry about, let them talk they will get tired and stop, Klaus said.
Thank you Klaus, i will have to apologize to Shaun during lunch, i kind of shouted at him yet he was saving me.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey, comment and let me know your thoughts, tap the star icon.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙